just to finish up and not leave you all hanging...1...my great great great grandmother come over on the monarch of the sea{ship} and saw a dead man shoved out into the sea through a port hole...2...ed my grandfather's uncle, 11 years old buried his little brother at fort bridger wyoming{cold wyoming plains}...3...in frigid weather my legless relative dangled over the captain's wagon all across the prarries and later used his wheelchair as a statesman in utar...4...
my mom, a bad driver, worked as a professional chauffeur driving miliary vehicles..NOTE NOTE NOTE...SHE RAN INTO POLES, GARBAGE CANS SIDES OF BUILDINGS WITH GENERALS, COURNALS, CAPTAINS, AND I HAVE A FILE WITH 2OO PLUS REPRIMANDS...5...elvis sang hound dog and is considered the king of pop and rock and roll...6...richy valens and big bopper richardsen died in a heartbreaking plane crash which changed the direction of the putze's life...7..i tried to burn wet cow poop on a camping trip because i had read that buffalo chips were used by pioneers to burn for fuel...8... a precocious, sweet, darling child of two was dressed in a salor's suit and since his birthday was left out in the rain and was getting wet, had to get his sailor's dad out of navy duty to come home and get it out of the rain..9...stepped into stinky cow poop with new shoes.10..i entered a pigeon with a broken leg into the county fair and won a major prize, which goes to show county fairs are a farce{will give a prize for anything a kid will enter} you could have figured these stories all out by yourself by using your BEAN
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
20 comments:
I would never have figured out these stories all by myself by using by bean or any other vegetable or even my medulla oblongata, cerebellum, or cortex.
Don't leave your readers hanging...give us a little more detail on these stories.
Putz, you are something else. ;)
rhymes, i don't understand how one day my hits are 4 aND THE NEXT DAY 87....I DON'T THINK THAT COMMENT COUNTER WORKS at all
If I ever had 87 comments on something, I would fall over in a dead faint. I'm thrilled to get into the teens on rare occasions.
hits, hits, not comments not comments
Now I'm more confused. So are "hits" counted by a "comment counter" and if so, why?
I decided not to count "hits" after I discovered that my browser was counting me each time I log onto my blog and I have to tell it not to (count me), so it skews the total.
There are a lot of different types of "counters". I think the one used here counts visitors(unique visitors) per day, not just hits or page views. I like looking at page views and visitor counts, then look where they came from, what search engines are looking at etc. Visitor counts should only count you once per day no matter how many times you log on or how many pages you view. Still, a visitor who looks at 5 pages as opposed to just one may be a better visitor.
..do you have a comment counter too, or just the geo viste map thingy?
Talk about confused! I'm getting more confused by the minute. Tony, are you talking to me or to Putz? Or are you really Putz, signed on as Tony, talking to me? I do have the map thingy. Don't think I have a comment counter, though.
I am into minutiae, but not that much.
Putz, back to your blog, Each of your stories mentioned could be a story by itself and they all sound interesting to me. Bet you could write a book based on each one with different characters in each one. The ship overboard one sounds good and could make a great mystery which it was I'm sure.
hey reva, i wonder if the man shoved out of a porthole on the ship was DEAD?????????
Sorry Rhymes, I guess I was talking to you first, then asking Putz about the comment counter since he mentioned something about it. I saw the map on your blog, it looks a lot like Putz's map. I put the "counters" on Putz's blog, was the reason I was chiming in...didn't mean to be confusing, now that I read it back, it really was confusing!!
did you notice, i did a post about cow pies and stinky shoes, and now on my adv sidebar a notice on how to remove shoe odor, couldn't have planned it better
[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]softwares downloads, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]discount software for you[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]quarkxpress question[/url] academic poster software winzip 12 activation
cheap find here software [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]discount children's software[/url] Edition Mac Retail Price
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]buy software for cheap[/url] adobe creative suite 4 master collection torrent
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]academic planner software[/url] how to store software
discount oem software [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]office 2007 enterprise torrent[/url][/b]
MARLA JAYNE:::::that is all there is to the story, what details??????
reva, i am flattered, but i am not into novel writing about put'esd life
Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Hey Mr. Putz, I like your top-ten list. Do you mind if I copy you and make my own some time? Thanks, I knew it would be okay.
My great grandmother died at sea coming over here back in the 1800's. I am sure they dumped her body over too. I hope they sang.
I have a friend who moved to Austin, Texas, and died there. She was a few years younger than me.
Her new friends went with ashes out to the nude swiming hole up there where they all swam and dumped the ashes in the lake.
Then they all threw their beer cans in after the ashes.
I should include that in the post I will do, a series about ... (all the girls I ever knew).
..
I hope you don't count all those anonymous crank spammers in your count. They are the dredges of the blog world.
One wrote in Chinese on every one of my old blogs. Most are still there. I think they are code for ulterier motives. Now any post over 10 days old gets moderated.
..
I just wrote a post today about my great-great grandfather coming over from Germany. You have enough material for a year's worth of blog posts!
Post a Comment