Jan 25, 2010

this is my 4 hundreth and sixty post

jim dear has inspired me to do this post{i don't normally do embarassing postS}..THAT IS THE EMBARASSMENT BROUGHT FROM ME TO MY FAMILY members...being my most obvious reason, but what the hey...i can always quit after this....i have 5 children that i won't mention 7 grandchildren and one more on the way{laura's eleventh, ha ha...see what i mean about embarassment...she DOESN'T HAVE ELEVEN}FOLLWING IS THEIR profiles::::::i still can't post pictures since daniel REFUSES...well honestly he is too busy nowadays to post for me....so jim dear posted about his latest grandchild".>""""..............here's mine.>>>>>>>>.. hannah wit 2 h's has a very contagious laugh....alll kids laugh thank good ness, but she has a cackle in her laugh laugh...she is a tough ole bird with two active brothers that she loves very much.........................>>>>>>braydo of course is a very experienced motor cycle driver and follows all the top driver's in the field, his skill going way up and are way beyond his years......................>>>>>>owie is so smart in school, well he is smart in life, has engineering talent and .........is a kind caring soul...................>>>>>>>>josh read's everything and loves dinosaurs, science and can sing{actually all my grands love to read....................>>>>>>>>>andrew is a little mischeveous, smiles a lot and seems to be happy and calm about life and follows his big brother.....................>>>>>>>>>megan from ashroro n.c. is still into creepy crawley things that she finds in a stream by her home,,,she is just on the brink of boys and will soon leave the creepy crawly things, NO COME TO THINK OF IT, i guess she will stay with the creepy crawly things[BOYS]>>>>>andria goes to school in greeesboro greensboro and is in her first year of college and is my oldest grandchild........not one word there about the putz....one person on skitbit asked why i am so putzy?????" you can't change what nature has created

9 comments:

Tony said...

Nice post. I still think an old guy like you could learn to post pictures etc.:)

Vagabonde said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You are also very sweet to have written some xxx xxoxxo for me, that is the first time I get them in a comment. In Georgia we would say that you are a “peach” (that is a compliment actually.) I’ll come back to read your posts. I only post once a week and I try to come and read other bloggers’ posts as much as I can. Cheers VB

Gucci Mama said...

Well, even if we can't SEE how cute they are, they still SOUND very cute. ;)

rhymeswithplague said...

I'm with you, putz. I do not post photos of my children, wife, or grandchildren. And only rarely have I mentioned names. Once I referred to the three children as MOTFA, MOTFB, and MOTFC (member of the family A, member of the family B, and member of the family C) just to be different.

The world is too crazy a place to be posting personal information on blogs, facebook, myspace, tweedly-dee twitter dom, or anyplace else. You just can't be too careful.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

rhymeswithplague said...

Another time I referred to them as A, B, and C and their mates as X, Y, and Z, giving us A-X, B-Y, and C-Z. And darned clever of me it was, too.

Putz said...

yes, bob you are damed clever

Putz said...

VALENTINE"463

Putz said...

LAST CHANCE TO READ VALENTINE MESSAGE MIDDLE OF BLOG 463

Putz said...

akela, i'm quitting at blog 500