MY MISSIONARY companion got little red dots all over his body which was later determined to be malnutrician, all we ate for 6 months was peanut butter and home made colorless jam{marmilaide] WITH no vegitable or fruit...our landlord died in our arms and we got the blame since we were on the scene first giving him mouth to mouth ...it was a crime scene...landlady rushed out to the street pounded on our chests and said"you kill him, you kill him...we closed down the town because of backbiting...one lady who was playing the piano one sunday slammed her hands down really hard on the keyboard and walked out because we had brought another investigator to the meeting>>>>>i hit a cow on my bike in the middle of the path that we used to get home on and i was embarassed because all the cow said was"moooo" and wqalked off into the sunset and my bike was totally crumbled and unrepairable
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
14 comments:
the list of things i am allowed to say is getting shorter in old age, like pass the salt
The cow part made me explode with laughter. What do you mean pass the salt?...Did I not read somewhere in the last few seconds you can't eat salt?
Oh, Putz, you got me so confused. Why do you? - write me and quit talking about being old. You aren't as old! Anyone who can run, stay up all night has to still be in their prime...and you're making me think I'm ancient and I 'ain't'. I'm just now getting my second wind!....after doing the dishes earlier.
WHAT I MEANT TO SAY SISSY WAS THE THINGS{lIST} I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND PASS THE SALT, IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS
I decided I do think you deserve an award. I didn't think the fru fru Beautiful Blogger award fit you. I think you deserve the "Incredably Interesting Blogger Award".
Your biggest fan,
Amber
Where did you serve your mission? Your post has inspired/reminded me to feed the missionaires. I think I'll give them a call right now.
ENGLAND, i wonder if when i get to my 500th bog that i should quit??????
That makes sense, since the # 500 is understood to be the end in blogging..???
Congrats on your AWARD!
I am glad you didn't say the cow ran into to you. In Nebraska every time someone hits a deer with their car they say the deer hit them. :)
..
so 500 is the end of blogging as we know it
sez who?
and perhaps more importantly, why?
Thanks for peeking in on my wounds and ways to my stomach. I take it you are visting Daniel today?
I am also picking up on 500. That is not a good number to stop at. When I hit 500 I was just learning how to do it.
Now, on all my blogs, I now have 2719 with 1496 on Jim's Little Blog, my main one.
I've slowed down now and at the rate you were going for a while you'd catch me, I don't know when.
..
I'm at 497.
"woodsesty, levitra online, DinoEndorgo, http://virb.com/levitraonline levitra online, twepitiencisy, order levitra, thaccumence, http://www.protopage.com/orderlevitra levitra..."
Post a Comment