the last 4 blogs i have given profiles of jerry bryan, me with my family, daniel and ernest and now for my aunt jeannie's profile, the youngest daughter of joesph silver, part of the great silver foundry on south temple, salt lake city, utah>>>and her mother eloise from pine canyon utah in erda.>>>>i remember how my aunt jean would make scones and how "mad" my cousins tommy and mike stonbreaker would get when i showed up at the precise time she would dunk them[THE SCONES AND NOT THE COUSINS} in boiling oil, and her great home made jam and the butter to go on top of them>>>>i surely got more than my share of scones and it is obvious that my counsins felt the same way>>>>we cousins, cathy ,susan, diane, mike, tom, and me used to sit a a small closet and laugh and giggle at aunt jean's house, and my sister would kiss the boy cousins, i guess they were kissing cousins....the four silver sisters were the belles of south salt lake dressed in elegant gowns going to proms and my mother and her young sister jeannie were the prettiest of them all, BUT A sad note, my aunt was probably abused in her life because she finnaly committed suicide when i was 16 years old...she was one of the four silver girls, adel, margaret josephine and jeannie..DANILLELIA SPHOPRINEIA..we used to have parties at adel vanwinkle's mansion{named after the vanwinkle expressway}and at her pool, eating in the basement.>>i remember we had the whole basement to tear arond in while all the adults were upstairs talking and eating and we would GAZE and wonder at the elegant tennis courts and vast gardens at their home in milcreek canyon
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
6 comments:
What a post – you pack a lot in just a few sentences. You write a funny line about your aunt dumping the scones in oil, not the cousin, but then a terrible line about her suicide. I envy you being so open in your blog; I just can’t do it in mine. I’ll try to go back to memories on my family when I can find some old photos about them. Thanks for coming to my blog. I’ll have more on my trips to Europe but I have an eclectic blog and may write about a trip I took last week, then on one I took years ago and then on something else in between. Hope you’ll come back to read some more.
Thank You for sharing!
Sad about your aunt.
Those scones sound pretty darn good.
As always it is fun to visit and read the wonderful stories you share with us all.
Very good to hear from you... I took a leave from blogland. So busy, I have to learn to take time for myself and get back to blogging. It's really great therapy and cheaper than a professional! What to you mean your going to stop at 500?? Come on... push it to 1000!
I don't know why it was not showing Alabama... trust me... that's where I am (born and raised). Disney was as always, wonderful! It is my favorite place to be if I can't be on the the beach! So... going to wait until 1000?
I loved this post. I love all your posts and words. Without words, life becomes despairing. Blogs are a vital part of life sometimes.
note . all four sisters's lived unhappy lifes somewhat, nervous people who could never relax, my poor aunt adel was always as she put it down with the vapours, or lesil her slave was always saying she couldn't be seen right now, with even her kids never getting to see her
Post a Comment