Apr 10, 2010

mormonism explained

the all in all{in my mind} of Mormonism is just this>>>.israel barlow 1589 had Benjamin barlow 1603 had Benjamin the second who married elizatbeth 1629 and had joseph 1655 who had john 1684 who had johnathan 1701 who had mathew 1732 who had jospeh 1757 who had john who married mary...[who had mathew jospeh1829]>>>> born1790 who had mathew joseph see above} james 1860 who had ernest 1890 who had harold 1919 who had david 1942 who had tony 1972 who had braydo 2000>>>>>they have all been sealed in Mormon templesto each other in a patriarchial line and their spouses and spouse's generations back>>>>on my wife's side
de
sinmone,
braithwaite,



larsen, leonnelli<<<<>>>>>so what all this means to me is all the afterlife will start the process of begetting worlds without end....wORLD'S WITH SINGING FOR MIKE AND LAURA, MACHINES FOR TONY AND SHELLY, BIKES for dan,
condos for karen, robert, becky and karma adon ad nosia ad non infinite forever>>>>also for david h barlow for his edification, on these worlds be be plant and animal life{dogs and cats}CALL ALL THIS ::::::::::::ETERNAL LIFES::::::::THAT IS WHY WE SING >>FAMILIES CAN BE TOgETHER FOREVER

3 comments:

Donnell Allan said...

I don't think that I ever told you that my husband and I had a home teacher by the name of Israel Barlow back in Sumner, Washington in the 1970's. He went by the name of Layne (his middle name) and had served a mission in South Africa before the revelation on the Priesthood.

Any relation? I've seen his ex-wife since those days, but I have no idea whatever happened to him.

(Still loving your blog.)

Loren said...

Sometimes I wonder what kind of job I'll have in heaven. And I almost get excited if I ignore the dying part. Yours is a good religion grounded in service to others. I respect it. :)

Unknown said...

I should put together something like this. Maybe I'll do a "matriarchal line of authority." ;) Is that the most feminist thing possible, or what???