Apr 12, 2010

SLEEP

i promised a friend of mine i would write a blog about sleep>>>>i have averaged 9/10 hours of sleep every night for over a year...i find myself dropping off to sleep in our new bBIG chair we just bought in the living room about 3 0r 4 in the afternoon>>>>i love sleep>>>i do know you are not accomplishing anything at all when yu sleep, i realize that, but i still like it..CHRIS, YOU DON'T EVEN LOSE THAT MUCH WEIGHT WHEN YOU SLEEP, BUT I STILL LIKE IT...i probably don't need the extra hour or two of sleep, but i still like it>>>>>i like my pillow, yep i do>>>>i like it when it gets dark, and i close my eyes so i don't have to strain my eyes to see because it is dark.>>>my wife just back from dissyworld stayed up at night till 2am every night watching fireworks>>>>i would not have liked that{i guess that is why i stayed hom}>>>>why???? i like that i feel real rested after sleeping, yep i do>>>>>>>i like that the stress and worry has lifed me while i have been sort of unconcious< yep i still like seep after all the 67 years of living>>>>i still like itWrite and tell me what you think>>>i am interested>>>i bet my tony thinks that it is just a plain waste of his time>>>>you others i can just imagine what you think, you will tell me what a putz i am but hey i already know that

16 comments:

Putz said...

JUST SO YOU DON'T THINK I AM A LAZY NO GOODNICK, I DO HAVE DIABETIS AND THAT IS PROBABLY PART OF THE REASON I SLEEP SO MUCH BUT I MIGHT EVEN SLEEP IF I WERE A HALTHY ROBUST BUCK>>>>YOU KNOW INDIAN DUDE

Christine said...

Hello Mr. putz.
you burn 60 calories for every hour of sleep...so contrary to popular opinion, enough sleep is essential to weight loss...You'll live longer. You will be happier, if you get enough sleep...unfortunately for me, I have insomnia. I have to take sleeping pills or I will lie awake for days. I've always had it...Nice Post Mr. Putz.

Brenda said...

I'm with you on the sleep thing. I enjoy my sleep and do not feel guilty about it. I know it is very good and healthy to get good sleep whenever you can.
I am more a night person than a morning person also.

Donnell Allan said...

I enjoy sleep, too, and seem to need about 10 hours a night. I like being put under for medical procedures because of the great deep sleep you get.

Putz said...

yey me too dallin when i was in a diabetic coma for 26 hours, all i can remember is being totally FREE....

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donnell Allan said...

Actually, Tony, my natural state is to be like you. As soon as my head hits the pillow--no matter how tired I have been all day--I think of a million things I need to do and I can't sleep at all. Because I have bipolar, though, sleeping on a regular schedule is essential for me to keep me from going manic and spending all my husbands hard-earned money with wild abandon. So I have medication to help me sleep. It's not a sleeping pill type, because, like you, those make me drowsy the next day. It's an anti-anxiety pill with a sleepiness side-effect. It's been working great lately.

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donnell Allan said...

Everybody's chemistry is different, of course, but I am finding that it works for me to take Ativan with dinner (at about 6 o'clock). I get sleepy and relaxed as the night goes on and when I go to bed at 11 I fall asleep immediately (which is so weird for me). I wake up between 7 and 8 the next morning. It takes me a while to come out of sleep mode, but once I am awake, I don't feel particularly sleepy for the rest of the day.

Hope that helps.

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Putz said...

let's see>>> did something.>>>like go to dissyworld and spend $7000>>>or buy a $16,ooo off road four wheeler that breaks down on me when i am out alone and end up like bill strong with two of them too sell and too sick from being stranded out there all alone>>>or a fence like dan wants and help him build it and have something at the end that i do not want or maybe save my money for my retirement room so the goverment won't end up footing the bill for my mismanagement

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
River said...

I'm in love with sleep. Yes sleep is my other lover. So I don't think you're lazy or anything close to that.
I seriously enjoy sleep and I'm not taking anyone telling me I shouldn't sleep my 8 hours every night. That's my magic number and I'm enjoying every second of it ♥