Dec 25, 2010

december madness our play on barlow buzz{sidebar}

i know this is unusual for me to have a seventh statement this month when i origanially promised only 6, but forgive me and i must tell of a special soul that i know, andrew my grandson who came to christmas dinner<><><><>the gramma asked him to help by bringing a relish dish to the table<><>,.well he had to traverse the kitchen floor {wood} to get to the rug of the dinning room<><><>well we hear a crash<><>><>i put the relish tray on my head so i could pull up my pants<><><>i thought i coould do it><>><><,,,,,,,well think about it, pants comming down .....dish in his hands, ...........confidence in himself to handle the situation<><><>he was able to supervise his grandma also on the clean up related to the accident and was heard to have said"'THIS IS BEtter than eating"'

11 comments:

kylie said...

he obviously gets it from his grandpa!
hope your Christmas was wonderful, mr putz!
xo

Unknown said...

I regularly balance dishes on my head in order to rearrange my clothing.

All Consuming said...

Hahahaha, brilliant, what fun! Looks like you all had a good time which is great :)) xx

rhymeswithplague said...

I lament the passing of the relish dish but celebrate andrew, your grandson....

There is a Boxing Day present waiting for you at my blog.

Reva said...

ha and what fun to witness his attempt anyway. Only a boy would think of that for sure.
As for your comment Mr. Putz, you are right. I have visited facebook a few times but just didn't have the consolidated time to do my own blog. Anyway, I will attempt to do another update blog after my trip to Arizona to see my brother.
I AM doing very well health wise except for a new sinus infection at the moment but nothing serious thank goodness. My breathing is a little tighter right now but hoping that is because of the colder air and will maybe be better in warmer climate? If not I'll be seeing specialist when I get back.
I know you deal with health difficulties each day and I hope you are still able to get out and enjoy your days.

Debbie said...

I'm glad you had such a good Christmas Lake Boy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Life is never boring at your house - is it?
=]

Amber said...

Grandson like grandfather.
Too funny!

Oh, thanks for letting me know of the spelling issues. I just thought I'd try to be as cool as you. :-)

Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Jim said...

Poor Grandpa! Thank you for telling that. I am glad for No. 7!

Congrats on the wedding anniversary too.

Happy New Year to you and yours.
..

rhymeswithplague said...

A very Happy New Year to you, Karma, and all the little Putzes who owe their very existence to the two of you. May your 2011 be healthy, safe, prosperous, and full of joy.

Carolina said...

Andrew will no doubt hear this story for the rest of his life.
Very funny ;-) Perhaps someone should give Andrew a nice belt for his birthday?