Dec 7, 2010

update on update{ for unto us is born}

45th year of continuous and poinant plays<> one with my deceased mother as an angle, i mean angel<>a child who held a broom stick with a star attached and a dil who held a star above her head had they had the most important roles<><><> they helped the peolplepople to find jesus and innkeepers who said"no room at the inn" but you can stay at my house or my neighbor doug is really nice, once carol and jay came as angels<><><>happy christmas to all

7 comments:

Reva said...

Hello Putz,

I know, I know, I still haven't blogged for a long time. Hope to as soon as I can but too many things going on this whole summer, fall, holiday season. I see you are still putzing around and enjoying yourself. Take care and I'll be back soon. reva

Putz said...

p.s. about my sidebar to cleaning duke's kennel<><>,.i might have to do it sooner than 107days11hours36 minutes and 57 seconds><<>><>< i might do it in 107days11hours36minutes and 35 instead of 36 seconds<><>><yep yep

Putz said...

the best boxing day ever was when i boxed my sister's ears

Putz said...

i miss my deceased sister onyly 64

Brenda said...

You're fun Putz! I especially enjoyed your comment over at Amber's...something about getting coal and a stick for Christmas! lol!

Unknown said...

My favorite is to be the sheep--you get to wear a nice fluffy sheepskin.

Putz said...

that would be nice if two could be a sheep and cuddle together in a sheepskin