Dec 31, 2010

this is simply an unbelieveable STORY

DECEMBER 31st 2010my ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ side bar<><><>over there>>>> skibit encourages me to be creative in my writing but it ends up being the place TO JOKE around about serious subjects>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yes daniel hung the green pickle on the christmas tree<><><>the tradition or story is that the person who finds a green pickle ornametnt on the tree has very very good luck<><>><<>well no one found the pickle this year<><><>today traditionally we took all the decorations off the tree very very carefully packing each one in it's place carefully<><><>one spot was empty, the space for the green pickle<><><>it was concluded that some one must have forgotton to put it on the tree<><><>off goes all the lights and tinsel<><><><>once again looking for anything askew<><><>out goes the tree{ a perfect tree by the way, the most perfect ever, it could stand bare as it was at this very moment}<><><><>i placed the tree in the corner where garbage pickup would be still; it still standing upright; it all it's majesty<>><><>.,went inside,.,.,.the wind blew the tree over<><><>i went out to put it upright and at the bottom of the tree in the snow was half a pickle{all but the stem} in the SNOW,...,.,i ran my fingers threww all the branches looking and feeling for the stem with no avail<><><>now i wonder where dan could have put that pickle so it was invisable{because it had to be}SIMPLY AN UNBElIEVABLE story <><><>don's you agree????????

9 comments:

Putz said...

what is so bad commenting right here , right now??????

Jim said...

Oops, Mr. Putz. I think the others are all still out looking for the pickle that you forgot this year!
I have a short attention span so I stopped looking real quick. But I am sure you forgot it and are trying to get out of being in the dog house with the family (it's a tradition, you said).
Happy New Year! :)
..
I don't envy your snow. We got down to 27F but no snow. It may get that cold again one night next week! Brrrr!
..

Carolina said...

I agree ;-)

Putz said...

agree

Putz said...

i'll

Putz said...

be

Putz said...

jiggered

Putz said...

burmashave

Putz said...

2011