Mar 31, 2011

my 58 year old mother's motorcycle

> on april fools day i hid my mother's new motorcycle{she was 58 years old} and hid it at the neighbor's across the street in the bath room{allens} and my mother went balistic<><>later she was putting the kickstand down on her very large motorcycle and broke her leg and she had dad sell it><>this eve is for putzes since his day is tommorow<><><>oh no,,, april fools<><><><><><><>really though on april first 1977, a real father's and son thing><>we painted my las vegas home and garage>>> i go to pick the colar, doesn't golden raunch sound nice????when it finally got on the house it was a mustard color, smearmed caelessly all over by a three year old{me the putz} so when yoou drove down the streest the only thing yoou saw was a hidious barrel of mustard spread on a garage door andmy poorembarassed dad<><><>><<><><><>><<><><>i am sad that I AM NOT BLOGGING ANYMORE
a P r R i l F o O l S

6 comments:

Amber said...

In 1977 you were only three? ;}
Wow, I didn't know we were so close in age. he he

What a good dad to leave the door the color the son picked.

My dad's b-day is on April 1st. We alwyas have fun with that one!

Hope you and the Mrs Putz are doing well.

Debbie said...

Just wanted to drop by and say Hi.

rhymeswithplague said...

I think he meant 1947....

Shrinky said...

What's wrong with a barrel of mustard?

Putz said...

on a garage dooor?????????????

Java said...

Hi Barlow!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

I am now following you. Please follow me if you haven't already done so!!

Thank you for the compliments on my blog! I appreciate that!

I would also like to invite you to join the Over 40 Bloggers Club!! Take a look and join in the fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!!