do you know if i am a complete ooddbalel then what does that say about peoplolple who read this stuff????i am really not a complete oddbll<><>some of my neighbors think i am almost normal, but alass others feel my ideas are not very much main stream><>><><><>i feel abortion except for incest or rape is wrong<> also if the life of the mother is at serioous risk of terminating<>i am not for guns over living rooms mantels or in the windows of pickup trucks and i hate the new utah law leaving it ok to shoot feral cats trying to miss all the children kicking them <>i used to really like big O but he has broken so many promises already{although i don't trust any republican to do the right thing}<><>you do know i like to read and watch tennis<><>if you would just talk to me you would see i agree a lot with the way YOU feel except i can't go along with the tea party or mutt romney who is going to make another try TO ANSWER A QUESTION FROM A READER<><><____________a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvcYc1qVnZVX8SRbA4W3v6i82UIUfSQwKhXOPeXoTIFEL6JDPNCt5yFj0i4N49twa2FjFjvwMkdXjKjai0SNkZfn1L9WVm3-zn2CTCdcfKMRsYtBm962vmybh5zqO61gLfa1zV1lbAMJM/s1600/CatHandsUp.jpg">
YES A STATE LAW OKAYING SUPPORTING SHOOTING OF CATS
French open comming right away<<><>i ruan or rather i runs then walk then crawl<><>I used to be a politically conscious citizen{i was once the damn weed guy}i believe that the WOMEN are the GODS and not men<><>they do all the creating and any suragate dad from the whole population of men would do just as well for THE WOMEN><><>i love to tease people and most pepole do not appreciate that<><>i do like my blog and i do easiely get along with my own posts<><>><>i love europe but can't afford it<<>>i avoid , dirty hotels{they are all dirty}and greasy travel food<><>><><>all men are inheritantly BAD<><{THE REASON I PERSONNALLY STOPPED BLOGGING} TGER WOOD MARTIN SHEEN.<<>edwards, gadafi, etc etc etc<><><>well how about that for a profile?????sissy from tenneaussee thinks iyam being too hard on the menapus, but let me say this, they had their chonces AND FILIED<><><>OH OH OH AND LET ME ALSO SAY THAT I LOVE ALL GIRLS WOMEN AND THEY ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT><><>
i stand up to most material on these blogs and will defend them unless challenged by those who are smarter and better looking or both or if it is my wife and then i will kowtow like i am supposed to, like all god fearing men in the world
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
22 comments:
I may not agree with everything you say but I will fight to the death for your right to call yourself almost normal. And in my opinion "the damn weed guy" is way better than "a politically conscious citizen." Think about it: the book of James in the Bible says "Show me your faith without your works and I will show you my faith by my works."
Another plus: This is a new high water mark for you in the spelling department.
i enjoy your post, its been a while, i'm glad i decided to drop in. i needed to smile.
thank you
..
.ero
.
I asked before: What is "a weed guy"?
You say men are BAD. I've read of many bad women too. Guess they are exercising their free will without consideration for others.
Keep posting Putz. I've missed your 'antics'.
Sissy
Great profile! I knew you were a great guy! I agree with you on many things! Abortion being one!
Normal may not be a good thing anymore! I like the Putz!
Tennis? Not sure I could watch it as much as you but it is fun for a little bit.
As usual it's always fun to read your posts!
Putz,
we are all, everyone of different and mainstream really can be boring. Not that borings not alright most of the time but a little conversation and debate can be good for the noggin. It needs exercise too and if we only talk to people who agree with us we can talk ourselves into a really weird corner so keep it coming.
I (as previously noted) lean much more toward the 'back to the basics' and more conservative side of politics and would surely like to reduce the size and power of the government no matter which side is in control. Guess we can always have hope that the 'leaders' will someday hold themselves up to higher moral standards themselves and not think they are above the standards we are all held to. Some of them make up their own rules for themselves.
Enough ranting or raving and back to my almost quiet little corner for now.
later.....
Putz, you are unique - caring, funny, compassionate and loving - and for the record, I don't believe there is anyone who is "normal", we are all slightly nuts in someone's eyes! Ha, tennis! Wimbledon made me fail my first driving test.. the route I had to take passed the venue (which is actually in Southfields, not in Wimbledon itself), and the crowds kept surging all over the road, I got so flustered I kept stalling the darn car!
Rather than hiring a guy to measure weeds and then sending people a letter, they should hire a guy to measure AND CUT the weeds and then send people a BILL. Better use of the public's money, in my opinion. (Don't know whether it would be legal, though....)
hey hey hey, i could bundle up the tall and long weeds wrap them in a bouquet and hand deliver them to the door with a song about how loved they are
that could turn out to be a missionary effort, i wonder if the city wouyldd support me in that????
burma shave
the above is for you bob wit
I'm with you on a lot of this, Putz, especially the thought that all hotels are dirty.
P.S. to Sissy who wrote: "You say men are BAD. I've read of many bad women too."
Upon closer examination, it turned out that they were all men who were wearing women's clothes in order to avoid suspicion.
Regarding your statement that "all men are inheritantly [sic] BAD" let me just add "so are all women"...it's known as the doctrine of original sin. One gender is not better or worse than the other, but both are very necessary in the overall scheme of things, wouldn't you say? It's the great dilemma that only God can fix.
Hey Mr. Putz ~~ with me being gone, etc (I was out of the country for six weeks--to where they don't have Republican or Democrats to fuss at each other and to do nothing rather than try to get along and get something done).
I too agree with most of what you put here. In fact there isn't much I can remember that you said wrong. Let's say maybe that God can 'fix' most girls easier than he can the most men.
But I am going to send you an e-mail, maybe you've had it before, on how men have it made because they are simpler than women. It will make you feel good.
Did you know there was only ONE bad Tiger but almost 39 BAD WOMEN? I hear that Martin Sheen is being asked to run for president and that the polls have him way ahead of Sarah Palin. I won't make guesses on how hard it would be for God to fix Sarah. Pretty hard I imagine because she is pretty stubborn about ... (well, everything that I don't stand for).
Oh C'mon, Putz. You're pretty good, too.
Our you WOULD be if you'd stop shooting little kitties.
Hi Putz, thank for visiting me at my blog.
Just reading your latest blog - You and I agree on lots of things!
Hey Putz, you lay on finger on my feral cats and I shoot you myself... This is going to be a real sticky law, how will someone know if they are shooting a feral cat or your "Fluffy" who just went outside to pee?
We have eight feral cats that live at our house and each and everyone of them have been "fixed" so that they don't multiply... They have had rabies shots and we feed them twice a day.. They stay around our house and don't cause trouble in the neighborhood... Glad I don't live in Utah, I would have trouble with the new law....
Feral or not, outside cats are THE major killer of songbirds, and I watched the same one a few months ago dragging two baby squirrels over my back fence in two days (I build feeders and houses for squirrels). Outdoor cats also dig in flower beds and leave tracks on cars, and those who own them expect others to be tolerant of such behaviors! I don't think so.
Here kitty, kitty...where are you little kitty....hmm..guess my dogs scared them all away....
(actually I like cats too and have had several over the years but I have family members who are allergic to them so they had to go)
That's cat abuse Mr. Putz!
Hey Putz, this is my first visit. It took from the top to here to get to know the language so I could understand anything you write.
But then I realised you are confused, depressed, paranoid, totally over politicians who express what they would like to do as if it was waht they cando, and you think women hold the key to fixing stuff.
Shit man, you are in my head!
Post a Comment