Oct 7, 2012

a scarce and angry garden gnome

with red stocaking cap, blue boots, scrally face, 400 years old, up to it's maximum height of five feet below sitting on said punkin with FROST

11 comments:

Snowbrush said...

This must be what is called a Minimalist Post because there's no picture and no text.

Putz said...

you can comment here or below for maximum coverage

Putz said...

yes it is a minimalist post <><>very rare and highly interestin

Snowbrush said...

My yes, it is very, very rare indeed. In fact, I've never seen anything like it, and I have it on good authority that 328 other people are at this moment sitting in their seats too awed to comment.

Putz said...

this knome is just angry in general but mostly that her husband who is 4 hundred and fifty years old has left her stranded on this 2 hundred and thirteen pound squish{squash

Putz said...

this sweet 400 year old sweet elfin is worried that she will be left with this strange bunch of humans below her in the picture {all wicked witches or warlocks as they liked to be called who will more than likely auction her off to our neighbors directly SOUTH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All Consuming said...

Putz - As often happens, your quirkiness pleases me. There's only one Putz eh? And perhaps only one 400yr old elfin methinks.

"I have it on good authority that 328 other people are at this moment sitting in their seats too awed to comment." - Snow - you just kill me laughing sometimes *falls about.

Caddie said...

The Little Gnome doesn't appear too impressed with the situation. A little doll to be sure though. Just what I need here with me and my gardens. Are you going to make PIES, Putz?

Mary Z said...

That is one seriously cute gnome!

Snowbrush said...

Hey, Putz, I came to catch up with your blog, but you've pulled your recent posts. Bummer. The titles sounded so interesting.

Kate said...

Delightful. Where can I get one? It would look so good sitting in my garden.