Nov 3, 2013

RE turn OF tHE naTIVEs LIVING OR DEAD by thomas hardy{d.p. barlow]

return OF tHE na TIVEs<><>TO ABSOLUETELY EVERYONE LIVNING OR DEAD<><><>GO TO DAN'S BIKE BLOG OVER>>>>>THERE>>>>>>> AND SEE US ALL{1 MONTH LATER}as we RETURN TO THE site of LITTLE WILD HORSE CANYON IN GOBLIN VALLEy <>to THE VERY PLACE I WAS STANDING where the ground that WAS LEVEL AGAINST THE ROCK <><><>now is A HOLE 6 OR 7 FEET DEEP<<><YOU should all be kind, generous and giving to me;><>STAND BY {LITTERALLLY} FOR NEW PICTURES AND DON'T SIT DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THEM IN A FEW HOURS OR A DAY OR TWO<><>I HAVE JUST BEEN SITTING HERE WONDERING WHY ANYONE WOULD LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY OR WHAT I DO<><>I HONESTLY HAVE OLD SHEIMER'S DISEASE AND I DO NOT WRITE GOOD POSTS ANYMORE<><><>i am not a good writer, not, not, not, and also am only a milk toast sort of person so not very interesting, not not not<><>one of these days i am going to be found out and my so callled talent{writing} will be found out to be just so much tinkling brass and i will lose my readership of ONE>><<>at least my talent for loving people will be intact, and my interest in their lives will always be of paramount interest in MY LIFE<<><><>><><><><><<>><>utah peace officers in UTAH required to practice shooting down all school halls being very carefull not to shoot kids coming out the doors<>THE PICTURE  ON THE top of the second  PAGE, PAGE 2 SHOWS ACTUAL SHOOTING AS STATED IN THE ARTICLE<><><>THE ARTICLE TITLED MORE GUNS NEEDED IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS<><><>OF CAURSE WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THE PICTURE, CAN'T WE<><><> aren't we all civilized human beings???

13 comments:

Putz said...

YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH capital reef BEFORE HE HAS PICTURES OF THE SLOT CANYON{AS WE CALL IT ><<>the thing} IS VIEWED

All Consuming said...

Under orders to stand so stand I shall. I might use a pogo stick to bounce about a bit like Tigger to vary the hours tick-tock. Looking forward to it dear Putz. x

Jim said...

Hi Mr. Putz ~~ I looked in at Dan's blog. It all was soooo pretty. The Capital Reef reminded me of Western Nebraska and he Slot Canyon reminded me of Petra, Jordan.

And in general it seemed like Colorado's Garden of the Gods. All so pretty.

But it is a shame that they let cars and other vehicles into any of it. In 20 years it will be a land of roads, some probably even black-topped.
..

All Consuming said...

The photos are excellent, how I wish we had rock formations of that kind nearby, you're very lucky when you're not caught in a terrifying flood! Where about in Utah are you putz? I've been zooming in on google maps to see Snow's house because we have the technology these days and it's nice to see the area he lives in, be nice too scout out you too. You can just tell me the town if you prefer, safer than posting an address methinks x

Putz said...

just telling you my little town would be sufficient to zoom in, i am only 2 blocks off main street. going up the canyon road by the school cross walk in ephraim utah<<>if you can zoom yourself in also that would be the cat's meow and even better for me

Putz said...

would you like coordinates for kolob<><>the nearest star to where the small gods live<><>they all live there together<><><>you do know us mormons believe in many gods, don't you?????only one for us because there shall be no other god's before me, but godhood is acheivable for all<><><>just ask snowbrush

All Consuming said...

Thank you! It looks pretty dry round your way, and you are 193 miles, 3 hours 40 mins from the Kolob Canyons I have spied, which look magnificent. I didn't know about the Mormon Gods, I like the idea that it is achievable for all. I see the blocks inbetween Main Street and Canyon Road and Ephraim Creek looks wild and fast flowing from the sky.It's a small enough community that I'd imagine you probably know most of the people who live there. You are 918 miles away from Snow, and were we to travel from his house to yours we'd be able to go through the Nevada Desert, which I'd love to do. Maybe the cat will have whiskers one day *smiles.

Putz said...

p.s.,,, see the last post on this page , page, 1,utah peace officers required to shoot down school halls

All Consuming said...

Noted, I like the picture too. Guns and children, it seems ludicrous that they get anywhere near them, yet they're taken out to hunt whilst still wet behind the years, hunt and kill. I like your style Putz x

Putz said...

i have been thinking of tiny tim tonight, it is really disturbing to me that he is from new york in america><<>i was always under the impession that he and that george fellow and david foster were all from england, and now that dream has all but been shattered><><<>and also that we teach all of our youngins especially here in utar to hunt and kill at a very young age<><><>and lastely that mily cyrus is becoming such a disappointment to all of us along the same lines of king henry the eighth

rhymeswithplague said...

Re Miley Cyrus and King Henry VIII, how so? Elaborate, please!

Putz said...

they both let us down when it came down to being morally straight

All Consuming said...

Good point. There's only a thin veneer of morality clothing most folks you know. And it also depends as to what your own personal morals are I guess. But I see your point, and enjoyed how you made it too.