Feb 3, 2009

order of heaven..council of the eggs

now relax lucy, this really...it is very poetic license and isn't against church doctrine, really it is for fletch my brand new commentator...i do believe god is a man and i do believe that men have the priesthood but i also believe that the creative process that the women have is just as god like....so here goes{ all speculative of course} council of the 12 eggs..that council unlocks the priesthood keys for the men to operate on...women are the head of the creation department{queen bee] MEN ARE THE HEAD OF OPERATIONS OF ALL THINGS DEPARTMENT[worker bee] ...PRIESTHOOD....ALL BISHOPRICS HIGH COUNCILS OPERATE BECAUSE THE WOMEN LET THE MEN OUT for the work....the women do need the men but a dormant sperm bank would do just as well to get the creative processes started in the egg in the womb of the woman where all the important work is done creating....of course eternal increase is the most important work of the celestial kindom{ we have been told that in the church that families are eternal] ....that part the female cannot entirely delegate, all the rest she can delegate...operations....we will be exalted to the worker bee and she will be exaluted to council of eggs[ godesses creators keys to delegate to husbands} of course both of us together...mary mother of jesus and eve our 1st mother were too holy to talk about, but jesus and jesus doctrine were common to man as breakfast in the morning..well fletch please comment and any of you others that dare...women rule and men drool...thanks to loren for encouraging me to reach out to my commentators

14 comments:

rhymeswithplague said...

Well, I don't know anything about your order of heaven or your council of the eggs. And when you say women rule and men drool it is not strictly true, but what Lainie Kazan said in My Big Fat Greek Wedding is definitely true, the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck that turns the head.

I came here to reply to your last comment on my blogpost about the 2008 (EIGHT) Super Bowl (because I didn't know whether you would ever find your way back there in my archives again) thusly:

David, David, not only do you think St. Paul STINKS [always a risky statement] but you have also misquoted William Shakespeare's soliloquy from Hamlet. He never said "a week [sic] under trained [sic] body makes cowards of us all" (although that idea might have a certain amount of truth in it). What William Shakespeare had Hamlet say was "CONSCIENCE doth make cowards of us all" and he was talking about the fear of committing suicide. You remember, "To be or not to be," etc. I do find, however, that I am enjoying your forays into innovative spelling more and more (especially spanyard and fedeerererer).

Ali said...

Hmmm...very interesting. I went through a female power thing in college where I referred to God as "her" but I grew out of that.

My 6 yr old tells me that I'm the governor of the house but Daddy is the President:)

justmylife said...

I love it that my husband thinks he is the boss in the house, when in fact, he just does what I want him to do even though he doesn't know I am the one pointing him in that direction. heh! And if I want him to know that I will tell him. HAHA!

Egghead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Egghead said...

Well Putz I don't really know if our belief that God is a man is true and won't for sure until I meet my maker but there is the old saying at home that "Ain't nobody happy if Mama ain't happy". Even if ain't ain't a word.

I do think we as women are truly blessed to be able to bring forth life. To feel a life inside and then see that perfect little being after birth is a miracle.

That was me deleting my comment above...I need to learn to proof read better

Loren said...

Um, I'm slightly confused, but glad I could help you, if I did. I think men and women are equals intellectually, but complimentary physically. Glad you're not afraid to speak your mind. -Loren

Debbie said...

I guess it depends on who lives in the house... I know mine would have no lights, food, furniture or well anything if I waited on the "man" of the house to take care of it. He does go to work everyday and deposit money in the bank but... so do I.

Debbie said...

Yes Sir.... I could tell that was what you were doing and a big thank you for it. Not all men feel that way. Have a great day!

Gucci Mama said...

Very interesting insight...thanks.

Reva said...

Putz,
you really do have an interesting way of putting things and I like it. Not that I totally agree with everything you say all the time, but that's to be expected and keeps life interesting. I don't think we are meant to know everything there is to know about God or we would have much bigger brains, but that's where our faith comes in and sometimes that just has to be enough. I'm not really a debater (but my brother is)and I don't like conflict, but I really do enjoy hearing other peoples ideas and points of view. That's the freedom we enjoy here in the good ole USA.
Keep up kicking up dirt and see what's underneath.
reva
reva

maryt/theteach said...

Who knew you were a feminist, Barlow! Good for you! And Staten Island Chuck lives near the Hudson River... :)

Unknown said...

I like your theories, Putz. I've thought a lot about women and priesthood and what their role is... there is enough in church history to suggest there *is* a role but that the role of preisthood holder has been relegated to men because it will perfect us better in this life. Women do priesthood ordinances in the temple though... so maybe in the most sacred of places, a woman's role in the prietshood is protected enough to be exercized?

Anyway, there's so much there, both doctrinally and speculatively. I guess I've realized that what I can do is love my husband, my role as wife and mother in my home, and expect to learn more about my role in the priesthood in the eternal world. I suspect we all (both men and women) will be learning a great deal more about that, anyway.. and will keep learning about it through eternity.

Lucy Stern said...

I don't worry about men holding the Priesthood, I believe it is ordained by God to be so....We are equals but they have their jobs too. The man and the Woman walk together, holding hands and each has his/her duties...

My husband goes out and makes the income and I raised the family, BUT, I pay the bills, because I do it better AND he scrubs the bath tub because he does that better than me. (I still cook, clean and do many of the domestic things.) We decide together the big decisions and he and I both make decisions in our areas of expertise....How hard can it be?

Jayne said...

In some ways you're too deep for me to follow. That said, I don't see how anyone could dispute the divine role of mothers in co-creating (with God) babies. Is there anything more sacred and special??? In saying that, I'm not diminishing the ordinances and so forth. I'm just saying that without women, there would be no men, women, or children walking the earth.

I think one reason I feel so strongly about this today is because one of my daughters is nine months pregnant with her fifth child, and I see how she lovingly cares for her other children longs to see, touch, and hold her yet unborn son.

Heck, even the connotations of mothering a child are different from fathering a child. Mothering is an all-consuming, ever ending "career" whereas fathering a child (at least the connotation of it) is a biological act. Don't get me wrong. I think fathers are extremely important in the social, emotional, spiritual, and even physical development of a child, and it breaks my heart to see so many fatherless children in the world. Still, it's the woman who delivers everyone here to Earth.

Phew! That was quite a tirade, huh?