Vote who is older, Jaussi, Barlow, Young, or Reese. ........if you push your mouse on the picture it will ENLARGE so you can see HD DETAILS{EVEN THE PIMPLES ON THE FACE} AND BE ABLE To see at once who of the eight is oldest....hint he has a dirty shirt ...the peple you are jugding are juassi, my second's boy father-inlaw, ME, young my oldest girl's father-inlaw, and my first son's father-inlaw....all of them except barlow are simply fascinating entergetic people...so once again judge who LOOKS older ..will leave this contest open for 1 weak or 7 strongs
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
14 comments:
Hey Putz,
Who feels like the oldest. I feel ninety some days and less on others but I'm still not telling which it is.
Mental/attitude age counts for something in my book. You're the youngest, right?
later,
reva
You LOOK like the youngest. How do you feel?
I'm not joining this fight! LOL
Which is it?
I have a 5 in 8 chance if I vote putz..PUTZ it is!
I don't know who is the oldest, but Brother Barlow has the dirtiest shirt.
Mr. Putz,
Anyone who can post a complicated picture like this on the blog is not old. If we go by Benjamin Button age then I'm the oldest.
"1 weak or 7 strongs"!!! Very funny!
This contest is rigged, as #2, #5, #6, #7, and #8 are all the same person....
I know who is the oldest but I will never tell. I DO agree with a girl named dallan...You do have the dirtiest shirt! Maybe a clean shirt would make you look younger and hipper!?....or at the very least cleaner. Good luck with your contest!
#2, #5, #6, #7, and #8 all look pretty young! Since # 2 is the only one named of these five, and it is you, I will guess you are the youngest.
You are getting good with those pictures. See, I knew you didn't need me to do it. But you did need me to give you directions. You are a good pupil, I will give you an "A+"
It was slow picking up, if you didn't put any pictures on when I came back I was going to recomend to you a very good book about doing that.
Blogging for Dummies. My cousin bought it, we went to the bookstore together. It uses Blogger and is real good. I didn't read it all but what I did read I knew it all. ;-)
..
I think I will go with number one, because I would never say you looked the oldest. heh!!
Now let's see, Who has the most folds under his chin? Hummmmm!
They all look like Geezers to me!
..
Well Putz since you were giving so many hints by leaving so many shots of yourself you must be the oldest. But you know my father always told me that my elders were to be respected because they had so much knowledge. I believe that. Especially since I am on the downside of 50 now. Soon I will be respected. I'm sure of it;)
What did I win?
Post a Comment