where the putz used to live when he was tinney tinny
This is the latest picture of the Putz.what do i think about change of heart?............................jodi picoult.................................................change of heart.............pretty unrealistic to think a heart in a grown man could fit a child,,,, that a man could keep a secret for eleven years.....that a cop could reall y molest his stepdaughter{maybe that isn.t so unrealistic that],,,,,.................the ghonistic gospes are really interesting...i believe a little of that.....that god is here to guide us till we get to be like him........the rabbi, caTholic priest aclu lawyer[not a joke}WERE INTERESTING characters......................so go ahead and read it.....go ahead..gave it 3 stars out of 10....it is a pretty long book, almost 600 pages...i did read it all
7 comments:
Hi Mr. Putz,
I'm guessing you liked it? I'm reading Salem Falls (by the same author)and like you say, some of it is realistic, and some of it is not.
I tried to show and explain to the Putz how to post pictures many times but I guess I will have to keep trying. Dad, you really need to learn.
I saw pictures! Pictures I saw them right there in your post! Did Daniel do it for you? Oops just saw the comment by Daniel. Yes keep trying.
Hi Putz!
Where you used to live is awesome!
Hope you're well.
:)
I am going to try and post a picture on my blog.....wish me luck!
How photogenic you are!
Barlow, the only book I ever read by Jodi Picoult was THE PACT, did you read it? CHANGE OF HEART sounds interesting, even though it's 600 pages long. Ha!
Do you want to be interviewed by me Barlow? I would love to interview you. Come on let me know... You're a real special guy in my book! :)
Post a Comment