high seas,as usual traveling on military transport but the food on this boat was as good as you would get on any luxery liner,,most people skipped meals because of the hurricanes and the rocking of the boat and thick sea air so that left scabs and scabs of food to those hardy souls that were left above board and not relegated to their bunks in the cabins below, sick from all the rocking....people like josephine and diane{mother and sister]...i ate crab, lobster, shrimp, cakes, pies, curried rice, roast beast, steak , chocolate eclairs, milkshakes...in fact chocolate of all shapes sizes, and consistantcy....creams drops, eclaires, mints, candies of all varities off the chef's dinner at the captains table....i was at the captain's table because all the royality was sick and only the little scab boy was available...we landed at new york, saw the statute of liberty from our ship and drove a gutless comet chrysler car on the not free ways, but toll ways stopping to eat at howard johnsons all the way home because we would have to pay the toll again if we got off and wanted to get back on.hey EVERYBODY, THIS BOAT THING IS A LIE, DON'T EVER ENCOURAGE PICS FROM PUTZ
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago

4 comments:
I'm usually ok on boats but get seasick on things like ferry landings! Big rough seas fine, slight movement - not fine!
What kind of ship was it Putz? I've been on airfcraft cariers and destroyers and the food wasn't like that on them!
I've never flown in an airplane or been on a big boat or ship .... and I've only seen the gulf of mexico...never a true ocean.
But I've never got sick from fair rides or anything...
Have a good week
Jess
The docks are a short walk from my house and I love to watch those big ships sail out....just where are they going?
I would be the one sick in bed below.
Post a Comment