10 p's for gail{my second me me}piano.,,,plays for easter and christmas.....pleasing people{the very whole reason for my blog.....planning{NOT] i don't do that as gail would say done that been there{see my T shirt} pickky not...presents yea gimmie gimmie gimee....plaace[ I STAY HOME IN PLACE].....pincinic as yogi bear says is my favoritie picinica basket.....playfull[ 66 and still am playful...ask any of my blog girl friends}............placid not plastered and pictureless as you can see from this whole page of blogs thereis only the picture aof the three superbowl contenders
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
So you are going out and cheating on me now. heh!! I guess it is OK since it is with Gail.
Putz: Practically perfect.
Why not put pictures on your blog? I like pictures, it adds to your post. Nice P words though.
Go ahead and give me a letter, i want in!
So you have blog girlfriends!!! Barlow, you are supposed to be endouring to the end....LOL.
Take fish oil and cinnamon to help with you diabetis.
Hey Mr. Putz, how can we see your t-shirt unless you put a picture on.
I put pictures and YouTubes on other peoples' blogs. All you have to do is send me the picture you want along with your password. I will do the rest.
I am waiting to hear more about your girl friends, or did I already miss that while I was out?
Thanks for the help with the 'gay guy's' wife. I haven't heard back from her yet.
I didn't buy the picture of us with the captain and we weren't supposed to take our own pictures of that. He was a nice guy, he even shook hands without wearing his rubber gloves!
..
That was far too easy for you Putz! Next time you're getting X!
So how many of us girls are you stringing along then? huh?
I suppose it keeps you from getting under Karma-Lee's feet all day!
Putz, you are very playful!
Good P words. 66 is not old AT ALL, so stop making excuses and put some pictures up of you and lovely Karmalee Mr. Putz!When I'm 66 I'll be free as a bird with grown kids...Hooray. I'll be meeting all the crowned heads of Europe!
Here's how to upload a picture:
USB cord from Camera to computer. Copy pictures into file. Click on the icon of a picture in your new post blog screen. Then browse your computer's pics and upload what you want.
or
Right click on a pic from the internet. Save to my computer. Then follow same instructions as above in the new post. Chow!
Post a Comment