i walked right in off the streets in downtown salt lake city and bought a lowry piano and paid cash for it...sight unseen for my wife who at that time was the only person who could play a piano...delivered to her on a regular tuesday sight unseen....why ???? i am such a cheapskate....a piano takes no energy {that you have to pay for} ....a piano is forever....a piano gives and gives and gives.....joy...and i like piano music,,MOSTLY VAN CLIBURN OR RAG TIME
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
11 comments:
I love piano music! What a guy...;)
We are new at this game. Check us out. See if we are doing it right. Looks like your and experienced blogger. Don't see a lot of our generation fiddling with this type of stuff. Great blog though. Thanks for sharing. Stu and Marilyn
tony you just got BUMPED OFF my blog as a followererererer
That piano was like the last thing you ever bought, what happened to you?
Do you still have it? You really are a big softie Putz - I now have an image of you both sitting side by side on the stool playing chopsticks!
I like the idea of a piano in the house. I am sure your wife like her new piano.......
That's a great gift. What a thoughtful husband!
Mr. Putz, you are a good fellow! I know your Mom is very happy about her new piano.
Have you been missing me?
We just returned to the cold (30's around here in the evenings last couple of nights) from a 10 day Caribbean cruise on the Queen Mary 2.
I have started to blog again now after a two week break (did put on a poem on the other blog yesterday). I hope I can keep up now but it may still be slow going for me.
-->So come see me at Jim's Little Blog <--
..
I would own a piano one day!
That is sweet. I have the piano I grew up learning to play on. A beautiful old player piano so even though I play so does the piano. By itself.
What a lovely gift Putz.
Post a Comment