Feb 24, 2009

THINGS MISSINGS IN THE PUTZES LIFE

CADDILLAC, DOCTORs As friends, hot tub.many loves, good health, manicured lawns. dentists as friends, travel plans, a published book, an organized life like gail, good spelling and grammar, an alien abduction, a condo getaway, to live in arkansas like jessica, all geneology done back to the 1100's, to live in boston, adopt children like nosurf, actual visits from tisme2gail and justmylife, total comprehension of the scriptures, being able to give real advice like lucy

11 comments:

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz! This is a good post, I did a similar one a few months ago, "Wishes that won't come true."
http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/search?q=wishes+true

My next post may be "All the thing's I have or have done."
But then I won't that would be like boasting. Instead it will be my usual, "I've done eveything and have had everything that I ever needed in life" post.
..
Oh yes, I've been up in the tower of an ancient cathederal in Spain where the steps were just a slope and wide enough so that horses could walk up to the top. When the Bishops would come, of course they rode, not climbed stairs if they could.
..
And did you read my post about Mrs. Jim and I already receiving$2500 checks from Mr. O. Most will get $250 but we are soooooo poor and don't file income taxes and stuff that he knew we needed it right away. ;-)
..

Anonymous said...

You're working on making these things happen,right?

Ali said...

Right now I need a mechanic as a friend as we just spent $700 on a radiator problem. But I do live in Arkansas and wouldn't trade it for anywhere:)

Ali said...

And if I meet any aliens, I'll point them your way.

Lucy Stern said...

Putz - Texas is definately a different place than Utah...lol.

rhymeswithplague said...

Putz, please come back to my "From the ridiculous to the sublime" post on my blog at your convenience. After reading your answer to my earlier question, I have a couple more questions for you.

merinz said...

Goals - thats what you have! May many of them be realised for you (but not the alien abduction).

Reva said...

Life is never long enough and energy and health always dampens even the best laid plans. But, keeping your mind and desires and even goofy humor open and ready at a moments notice is what life is all about. Maybe you can write a story around each of the things in your list you haven't done yet and then you will feel a little satisfied anyway. A good imagination can go a long way.
I'm behind on my blog but hope to update it tomorrow?!

justmylife said...

So are you working hard to get these accomplished? If I ever get to your neck of the woods, I will definately look up the Putz. You have several there I would like to accomplish, but I will leave the aliens to you.

Hell Hound said...

Mr. Putz,
You forgot the wish that you had a Hell Hound of your own to work on the farm. (free shipping)

Akela said...

Sounds pretty similar to things I'm missing, but I reckon the majority of those you can cope without. A disorganised life is much more fun!