Apr 16, 2010

diabetics

this is my birthday month so i am having a proleferia of posts{not blogs since a blog is one big whoompm and a post is a little bitty whoomp>>>>what i am today today is putting out a call to all you would be doctors out there>>>no i am not presently seeing my doctor.....we are presently on the out....so here goes, do all diabetics get tired and then just fight "it" off when they get so active doing doing doing?????my stepmother once said" oh posh, i had a cousin with it and he just din't let him get it down, of course he died>>>>>but do people like usins{sorry bob braque} need to take more lazy time at night to slow down and maybe a nap in the pm, or do we cinch up our belts and "just do it">>>as snow brush would say dingo style>>>>now i am asking for you to make a doctor's offical opinion>>>>simply, do diabetics get more tired, and do they need to stop and just smell roses when that happens or do they need to swallow hard and keep on truckin?????????????????????????????????????????????????this is very important to me so don't neglect to answer me and i will reward you with such a long comment on your blog that you will be hardly able to contain it, or yourself>>>think happy thoughts, but think them all of me all the time cause i am an attention hog

12 comments:

rhymeswithplague said...

it duz seem to me that you are proliferiatin' more and more as you approche that majik numer 500, or izit jst mi imaginaterin'?

as to what diabetics do or do not do, i have no idee as that pertikuler malladdy duznt run in are fambly, sory. i do, howevr, think tht eech an evry one ofus needs at awl timez to cinch up our belts and just do it, dingo style or otherwise, if we are still abl an the creeeks dont riiz, and th same goez for smellin the rozes, swallowin hard and keepin on trukkin, iffin you git my drfft.

I could really do this as a new art form.

rhymeswithplague said...

p.s., a nap in the pm nevr hertz

Putz said...

i know, i do it as an art form, i know you probably don't believe me and think i am careless with my spelling>>>ok ok i am a bit careless also

Amber said...

I wish I knew, sorry.

But I'm guessing if your tired and are able to take a nap, it can't hurt! Our body's tell us what we need and if your tired, sleep!!

I don't have diabetes and I find myself needing a nap in the afternoon.

I say, go with what your body say's you can do.

Amber

Jim said...

Well, Mr. Putz, I would like one of your long comments! So I could tell you that I am a wanna be doctor. Remember my blog, Ask Dr. Jim (blog)?

Had you asked the question over there to me I would have said to get another doctor, a GOOD one that you like. Then ask him.
HE will tell you what you ask, those doctors (most) who are just in it for the money so they can be rich don't take the time of the day with us old folks.
"I hope this helps," Dr. Jim.
..
BTW, when we were in Scotland I want to go see the Herberdies (sp??) but we didn't have the time or the money to get there.
Besides I don't like the cold. :)
..

Jim said...

Well, Mr. Putz, thank you for the long comment that you promised me.

You could go back to my comments, 'copy' from your comment the part about dancing lessons, open a 'New blog' and 'paste' the dancing part you just copied on it.
Then you would have your own Friday Flashback to post for Linda (she commented above your comment in my blog).

That is what I did at Quilly's (above, also in my comments), and then I said, "Heck, I just wrote a Friday Flashback post right here on Quilly's comment page. I will copy it and put it on my own blog as a Friday Flashback for me."

This comment is great for doing that! :)
..

Brenda said...

I'm no Doc, Putz. I hope you find your answers and I agree with your previous commentor to find a Dr. you like. You could also Google your question and see what comes up.
In the meantime take two aspirin and get plenty of rest? ;)
Seriously, have a great week!

Brenda said...

Oh Putz, you crack me up! Cute as buttons...thanks, I'll accept that compliment.
You are welcome to comment on my blog anytime and entitled to your opinions, Putz, although this was not meant to be a post debating politics.
So I won't go there except to say that prayer crosses all affiliations, lines, borders. And done with humility can touch even the most unreachable hearts. God's love is most important.
Love ya, Putz!

Brenda said...

oh, by the way, I did get both comments from you.

Loren said...

oh so this is why you can't eat the chocolate strawberries. Thinking of you, Mr. Putz!

Lucy Stern said...

Putz, there are certain natural herbs out there that will help stablize your blood sugar... You also need to watch your diet... Get on the Internet and Google it and see what they say...

kylie said...

well, you dont need to just do it dingo style, cos thats for aussie women!
i'm not diabetic but i need to rest. your body will tell you if you listen