I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BEEF STAKE EITHER...we ate at timonthys in ashbourgh and if i was against eating meat i would have been in real trouble...now don't get me wrong...i empathize with becky, she has decided that all life is precious and i'm ok with that...she loves cats, birds, dogs, rabbits, mice, and megan loves ant, mosquitoes, beattles, grasshoppers, ect..but when i was brought a beef steak in all it's perfection, i decided the way i liked cow the best, was on my plate...sorry becky, but alll those other things i have mentioned above i would like to see remain alive to fufill the measure of it's creation which for a lot of them is to be friends to us humans, like cats dogs birds and bunnies..so beck we agree
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
3 comments:
God put cows on earth for us to eat. We need meat to live. What else is a cow useful if not being used for meat, milk, bones, guts, and hide? When the cow dies and not being used for those things, I say that is a big waste! We also need chicken for meat, feathers, and eggs. Turkey for meat. Also fish. Meat is good for you. Becky, if you don't beleive we should eat meat. That is ok. But myself, I beleive we need meat to live, I don't know how in the heck would anybody survive without meat? My brain and body would just die!
Well, Ya'll know that I do eat meat sometimes. I just don't like to eat a lot. I'm not against eating meat.
I have seen Becky eat meat! We had meat at every meal and she never had a problem with it. I think most of us actually eat more meat then is needed or good for us. I know I eat more then I need but I really like meat.
Post a Comment