EXPANDING HEALTH CARE FOR CHILDREN IS A MORAL IMPERATIVE FOR AMERICA. WE HAVE DIVERSE FAITH AND COMMUNITY STANDARDS, BUTWE SHOULD BE UNITED IN THE BELIEF THAT CHILDREN ARE AMONG THE WEKEST MEMBERS OF OUR SOCIETY...THEY SHOULD NOT SUFFER BECAUSE OF OUR NOT BEING ABLE T O ACESS DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS FOR THEM...90000 UTAH CHILDREN SHOULD BE TREATED FOR SORE THROATS, EARACKES, AND ASHMA
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
12 comments:
I think parents should be required to work hard get an education and a good job and if they are doing all they can and not spending their money on smokes, beer, toys instead of taking their kids to the doctor then I think we should help out the kids. If they are not doing all they can to take care of their kids then they should be forced to pay more taxes to pay for the governemt paying for their kids healthcare. We do not need the government telling us more and more how to spend our money that we earn especially for other people. I don't want any more governemt funded healthcare, especially if it causes one more cent to come out of my paycheck. We work hard to earn our living and we pay alot of money to pay for our kids healthcare we don't need to be paying for other people who spend their money unwisely and don't save enough for healthcare. I am sorry for those kids but the parents should be made to pay not everyone else.
shelly-srb....we AGREE...i don't care what,who, or how takes care of the kid'shealth...i do support parents doing it...hopefully it "gits' DONE....more important things the u.s. tennies ope n karmaleeanddavid@hotmai
I definitely do not believe the part where you said that children are the weakest members of our society. I think old people are. Kids are our future and they are the MOST IMPORTANT members of our society! Anybody would give their lives for their children. I think they should have the best healthcare in our society, they come before adults. Think about those progams that help starving African children, not adult Africans.
I am in between Dad and Shelly, I am in between a Democrat and a Republican. I do believe if parents have the money , they should pay for their kids. But there are a lot people have disabilities and struggle to make money. Like down syndromes and retarded kids, or people have no arms or legs. What will they do if they have parents that got old and died or parents can't afford it. I kind of think they should get some government money if they can't do anything and even try, we can't just let them go on their own and die. That is careless. When I got sick, I had no choice going to the hospital or not. I didn't want to go to the hospital and didn't think it would work, so they put me there for 9 months and it never worked. That was a total waste of time and money I believe. A lot of money, like 200 dollars a day plus $4,000 a month for medicine. My counselor and pyschriatrist even said it was a waste a time also. The medicine helped, but not the hospital, I felt that being home and take the medicine with mom and dad would help. It did work when I got home, everything got better but everything got worse in the hospital because I was totally unhappy there. That is the bad thing about the government and doctors, you have to do what they tell you and sometimes it is costly. I couldn't work when I got schizophrenia and mom and dad couldn't afford the medicine and my living expenses. So, I got medicaid and social security. I tried to get a job as soon as could because I didn't want government money but they said I should get better first. My shots are $2,000 a month which mom and dad can't afford. I don't want the shots but I have no choice, they said it would make me better and keep me away from the hospital. So I am doing whatever to keep me away from schizophrenia and hospitals. I can't just get better without the medicine. I would just go down a hole and would never get out just like drug addicts, drug addicts would go to prison, or hospitals, or die. It is the same thing as schizophrenia. I spent government money on a bike because riding a bike made me better I believe about 75% of my sickness. Exercise on the bike made me %100 happier and healther. It made my mind better. It was the best $2,500 I ever spent. I know, you say that is too much for a bike and I can go on hikes instead but the bike made me happy because that is what I love to do. But it sure beats another $500,000 on another 9 month stay in the hospital because exercise on the bike brought my life back again. If I keep taking the medicine and keep on biking, I can have a normal life. I am working now and I very happy now and I am feeling like I am out the hole now. Government money helped me and now I am trying to work and so I don't have to get government money anymore.
I do believe the part where Shelly said that people do spend money on smokes and beer instead of healthcare is unfair. A lot of other patients in the counseling center spend every cent they have on smokes, they should spend money on food and important things. There are a lot of dishonest people out there, the world is screwed up. I don't see a problem seeing a person spend money on a pedal bike because pedal bikes would keep them healthy and stay away from smokes. There are just a lot lazy people out there. I think everybody should exercise and the world would be a much better place.
I don't think it is fair that most the patients down at the couseling center can spend government money on smokes and beer. If they want smokes and beer, they should work for it! Because smokes and beer takes you nowhere!
The government already takes care of you and others like you, evedent because it is taking care of you right now. I don't think it needs to be expanded. We do NOT need more government control. Just like you said the Government hospital is not good care it would be so terrible if the government was incharge of all the healthcare in the country. That would terrible. I have talked to people who moved here from countries that have government controlled healthcare and they said it is terrible and so much better here. We do NOT want that.
Daniel, read more closely.
She said we don't need MORE, she didn't say we don't need ANY. I have about %40 taken out of my check right now, plus I pay 10%(of my gross!) to the church, plus I just barely finished paying for my education! if they start taking more for health care, where is the motivation for me to get educated and work? Our Country would go to shit if no one was motivated to work. Who would pay the taxes? Life isn't fair for anybody, so who cares.
Ya, you guys are right. I guess I didn't really understand Shelly very much.
boy i can't believe this blog got 12 comments and i hardly didn't even try.....so buzz has 29...watch out buzz..i hope i can always pick blogs that generate that much love...wow 12 comments is a lot of love
Post a Comment