YES, I HAVE OBSERVED THAT WHEN FOUR HUMMINGBIRDS ARE TOGETHER, THEY REALLY AREN'T 4 HUMMING BIRDS TOGETHER; THEIR ARE REALLY TWO HUMMING BIRDS THAT DEATHLY HATE TWO OTHER HUMMINGBIRDS AND THE TWO HUMMING BIRDS THAT LIKE EACH OTHER WANT TO EAT ALONE AND HOW CAN FOUR HUMMINGBIRDS EAT ALONE WHEN THEIR ALWAYS TOGETHER AROUND THE FOOD, WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WAITING TILL ONE DARES EAT AND THEN ATTACKS, AND THEN THE OTHER ONE ATTACKS AND THIS WHOLE THING IS DUPLICATED BY THE REMAINING TWO HUMMINGBIRDS
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
5 comments:
BORING.....BORING.....BORING
Dad, I haven't seen 4 hummingbirds - I saw 5 fighting over the feeder. It is very interesting to watch.
There is usually a Rufus Hummingbird that wants to "claim" the feeder as theirs. They won't even let their mates or off-spring eat off of "their" feeder. Usually the only way another bird will get food is if the other birds can lead the main bird away and then hurry in to drink. Try putting up another feeder. More birds get fed and it is actually really fun to see the one hummingbird try to chase all of the other birds away from BOTH feeders!!!!!
I love humming birds, they are so....what's the word, rivalry?
SO IF HUMMINGBIRDS ARE RELLY LIKE THAT WHAT IS THE USE TO EVEN BOTHER BEING A HUMMINGBIRD, BE SWEET SPARROW WITH A SWEET DISPOSITION
Post a Comment