Empty Chair
I have to stop watching birds because my orange cat with yellow eyes is jumping on them and eating them. I can't have dogs, cats, and birds. I am not putting bird food out because it attracts birds to be killed.
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
13 comments:
Get a bigger/meaner dog = dead cat = no more problems.
We do have two really mean dogs but that cat is smart enough to get under the car, deck, or up a tree when they come out. If Sadie can kill nine dear and one rabbit, then she can get the cat, but the cat is pretty dang smart.
I don't believe in killing any cats.
Do you have a problem with killing birds?
i don't hve a problem with dead rabbits
If you kill the cat the humane society will be after you, that's why you have the dog do it. You can kill birds, no problem, but don't let the cops catch you shooting firearms in the city limits.
I do have a problem with killing birds too.
So, I just have problems with lots of things. There you have it.
What I meant is do you have a problem with the cat killing the birds? Oops.
Well, Like I said, I do kind of have a problem with the cat killing the birds but I have a bigger problem with the dogs killing the cat. I like the cat and the cat acts like he likes me too. The birds don't really care about me. I guess as long as there are cats and birds - there's really nothing we can do to keep the cats away from the birds. But the dogs on the other hand, we can keep them away from the cat.
But, all in all, I still have problems with killing cats and birds. I just don't know what to do about it.
One time my neighbors dog ate my pet chicken. It just skipped the cat and killed the bird. My chicken was black and white it's name was Licorice she would ride around on my shoulder and come when I called. She was a good chicken.
One time my dog ate my pet rabbit. His name was Snowball and he lived in the same pen as one of my cows, Smoky, they would eat at the same time and sometimes Smoky would push Snowball with his head to get him out of the way. One day he flipped him over the side of the pen and our dog Roxanne ate him it was also very sad.
I think those are all my pets that were killed by other pets. My bother had a bunch of rare expensive pigions that he raised and one day our dog got in the pen and it only took him about 2 minutes to kill about 30 of them. It is a harsh world for pets.
I guess dogs are the biggest bulleys.
I AM GOING TO RENAME THIS BLOG, THE KILLING BLOG(FIELD) INSTEAD OF "ORANGE CAT; A NIGHTMARE BECAUSE BECKY KARMA AND I JUST NOW WATCHED A CUTE LITTLE BIRD COME TO THE GROUND WHERE ALL THE SEEDS HAVE FALLEN FROM THE FEEDERS AND THE UGLY ORANGE CAT CREPT EVER SO STEALTHFULLY AND BECKY SAID DON'T WORRY THE CAT'S NOT FAST ENOUGH AND THEN WHAMBO A BIRD IN THE MOUTH OF AN UGLY ORANGE CAT, AND I HAD BEEN NOT FEEDING THE BIRDS FOR A MONTH NOW AND YET A DEAD(VERY DEAD) BIRD
Post a Comment