Aug 28, 2007

REMEMBER THE PLAN FOR DAN

REGARDING DAN'S HEALTH.....he was to be tested for 1. acidic prblems...2 allergies...3 asmma....4...obstructions...5 cancer...............well after a visit to the hospital, it looks like number 4 and surgery is a possibility.....some tissue apparantely not doing it'ts job and letting stuff come back up from the stomack or intestines

8 comments:

Becky Barlow said...

Let me know what ya'll find out at the doctor's today.

Putz said...

we are not going to the doctors today karmaleeanddavid@hotmail.com

Skybob said...

Let us know what your other doctor says when you find out. We hope everything will be ok.

Shell said...

I know a couple of kids up here who have had that problem (I believe from your discription) They had surgery to fix it and then they never had problems with it again. But they can't burp or throw-up ever!

Daniel said...

I would like to burp. That would suck not to burp. The throwing up part, that is not a problem. I wouldn't like to throw up.

Laura said...

wow. this sounds kind of serious. let us know what's going on. Does Daniel really need surgery? Is there really the possibility of ebernally losing the ability to burp? That is a real tragedy. Seriously though, I hope everything is okay.

Putz said...

turns out from the nurse, it is a hidal hernia, small, and eshopgobias reflux which can be treated by surgery ...fix the tear, 0r nonsurgeical for the reflux ...dan's decision

Daniel said...

I think I will have surgery instead because I don't want to take medicine for it for the rest of my life. Just get it done and over with and not worry a thing about it for the rest of my life. Mom just said that Great Grandpa Harold had the same problem. We will tell you more about it after the doctor's visit. Dr. Olsen has the flu right now so it probably won't be until next week.