A MIRACLE STATES KARMA LEE BARLOW, and it does seem as such...a hand's nerves process are seemenly coming alive once again...i'm sure science can explain it...but the main ingrediant seems to be FAITH....AND PRAYERS....AND OF COURSE TONY'S HARD WORK IN CONTINUALLY EERCISING, MANIPULATION, AND MIND PROCESSES TO BRING WALLA MOVEMENT
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
2 comments:
I still need to see what the doc says, but it seems as though this is movement that I was not able to do before, however little and labored it is... Hope is still alive.
Doc says "slow progress". At least it's progress!
I go in on the 8th of October for another shockey/pokey test to see how it compares to the last torture test. I will get another x-ray around the same time to see if the bone is still coming along.
Post a Comment