Sep 17, 2007

or put another way, anything that this family does turns into instant fun, just by the nature of who we are

4 comments:

Daniel said...

I think when we get together, we are having instant fun because we are together. Like we had fun on the roof. I think work is the only thing the family will have instant fun. Because nobody likes to work but we are together doing it and that what makes it fun. But when we go vacations, nothing works.

Daniel said...

I think the roof was the best time we did together as a family in a long time. I won't ever forget that. We should plan on more projects to do together as a family. Like Tony's deck or roof. Heck, we can build Tony's new house sometime if they find a new place to live. Now, that is a good project and would save Tony a hella lot of money. If you have questions, just ask me or Joe. Joe and I have built a lot of houses. Someday, I would like some help on MY

Daniel said...

house.

Putz said...

i have lots of questions so i guess i had better get busy and ask you and joe.....where is joe anyway????...question 1,,,,what is a ---- lot of money?...why do construction people use so many paint brushes when they do pojects......2....why isn't the old wood from a previous project ever used on new projects....3,,,,why does jasper bell use mom's big bed to sleep on?...4...why doesn't every one watch court tv and the jeff's trial