Sep 14, 2007

today is my sis's bday big 63

my dad called to tell me to call my si for her birthday and not make her feel bad she is 63....the patriarchs of the family my dad, 88...doris, 87...me 65, janet 65, diane, 63, karma,63.....david lust, up there, karen, 39...tony 35...lee 38, matt 30+.....mike30.....dan, becky, ann, liz, all almost 30....and it goes on and on and on

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Boy, the time sure flies, I almost 30 and I am getting old! I wish I stay in the 20s for the rest of my life and that would be nice.

Shell said...

Well Dan don't wish for that because the only way for it to happen it to not live to 30. We wouldn't like that. Neither would you I guess.

Anonymous said...

Rob 39, Karen 39, Andrea 16, Megan 13, Foster 5, Ford Ranger 5, Ford Escape 5, House 5, Eggs last week

Putz said...

ky is just as witty as tp

Putz said...

Who's older, you or Rob? Geez Karen, almost 40? You are old! I got 11 and a half years to get there and it will fly by but I don't want that to happen. The bright side is, the older, the wiser. But the younger, the funner though.