Mar 7, 2008

atonement/saved?

i wanted to comment on that wonderful picture of the Savior the church put out in the Ensign....i know the church is going the extra mile for us members...we should respond by doing missionary work. telling people that they are so much in the same boat as us....relying on the Savior's grace for most of our exaltation and for our entire salvation

3 comments:

Lucy Stern said...

I like the picture of Christ that they have in the visitors center in SLC. Actually, I like all of the pictures of Christ that they show. There is one in the Dallas Temple that I get tears in my eyes every time I see it.

Unknown said...

hmmm... my very favorite picture of the Savior is the one by Rembrandt.

Putz said...

yes, i am a mormon and i am indeed saved, i promise to work also, ok?