Mar 30, 2008


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that your pip egg?

Putz said...

this egg has never been cracked

YZGuy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YZGuy said...

Are there any rules as to how you "color" your egg?

Putz said...

why?????????????doesn't my egg look like it has been colored correctly????????????????????????????????????????

Putz said...

it is a warrier egg, one theat has been fitted for battle, with lots of battle scars and a harry potter zig right in the center of the egg

Putz said...

it is a warrier egg, one with many battle scars, and a harry potter zig right in the center, prepared for battle against any all foes...so there

Putz said...

it is a warrier egg, one with many battle scars, and a harry potter zig right in the center, prepared for battle against any all foes...so there

Skybob said...

I was just wondering if I could use some kind of carbon fiber with a super hard resin..I guess if I made it look legit nobody would ever know...