on april 1st 1977,a real father and son's thing, we painted my lasvegas home and garage.i got to pick the color, golden rod, when it finnaly got on the house it was a mustard color, smeared all over by a three year old(me the putz).when you drove down the street, it was the only thing you saw, a garage door , hidious barrel of mustard and an embarassed dad, APRIL FOOLS
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
15 comments:
Tell us what you did on April 1, 2008 with your other son.
we went on a hike up to triple falls on the west mtns. in ephraim utah, honest, at the almost top there was a triple water fall, we had duke and sadie with us and they and i were completely worn out
I don't believe you..where are the pictures?
they weren't allowed in the county
they weren't allowed in the county
ok
Harrr Matey, we could use that yella paint on the good ship Maverick's Run.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate
Mustard Yellow,,,,yea that might be a little bright.....
The hiking sounds fun. I haven't been on a good hike in several years. The last time was in the mountains of Colorado.
How can I forget conference?
http://tfsternsrantings.blogspot.com/2008/04/come-listen-to-prophets-voice.html
there's no way you were three years old in 1977...
I would delete that last comment, it could be a virus!
I had a good talk with Grandpa Harold and dad in his rest home. We gave him a headache because dad was there too long. I remember the last thing he said to me but I won't tell anybody. I already told mom and dad though. I won't ever forget grandpa.
It was the week before he had his heart attack/stroke.
Post a Comment