SINCE i want to stay the most popular blog, i will blog on the most popular movie STARS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1. PARIS HILTON........ok..............2.brit spears......ok...............3. loren becal WOW.............4 bridgett bardo............double WOW. THATKS FOR YOUR TIME>>>>the next time i will blog it will be about the most xexy girl in the world jessica simpson>>>she can walk her cowboy boots all over me any time she wishes>>><<< yes she can
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
4 comments:
Oooooo I have finches! Baby finches! I put up a picture of them at my blog.
Paris Hilton? she needs to eat.
I don't know lauren becal or Bridgett Bardo but I googled them and they look....wow. At least they ate. I think both Paris Hilton and Britney Speares need to eat too. I think Paris need to behave also. So does Britney. I am very disappointed with the picture of 15 girl Miley Cyrus in a bed sheet, I mean what are they thinking? They should go to jail.
When I read your post, I thought, "Uh oh, I bet the younger crowd won't even know who Lauren and Bridgette (sp.?) were," and I was right. And Paris? Is she really a movie star? She might bring some traffic to your blog, but I wouldn't give too much credit in the movie star arena.
Post a Comment