A garden of flowers for Jasper's grave.
The very best casket we can find.
Sadie and Duke killed him.
Just kidding. It's a new fire pit with new grass around it. Daniel built fire pit concrete forms for it. The basketball hoop is for Michael if he wants it.
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
12 comments:
Cool, it will be fun to have a fire pit.
You had me going for a moment there! I can't make a fire pit here. We are under a red flag warning: No fires until further notice. Boo hiss..... no fun at all!
The fire pit is the Pentagon of the United States! Well, it looks like it.
Ya it does!
Happy birthday Putz and Laura!
Nice, I need to show this to my husband and talk him into making one for me!
Happy Birthday dad. Hope you are enjoying those records!
Mike
I hope you enjoy that new car I got you too!
Hi Putz -- Thanks for checking on me AND commenting! You had me scared about the dog. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
First of all, I am sorry about the loss of your Dad. It is different for a while not have a dad. My dad died last year in March. He was 97.
Yes, we may run in fairly parallel streams/paths. A little of that Blarney helps for a good blog. I think you are a little more goofy than I am on the blog. Mrs. Jim is my sensor. But it is a fun and healthy diversion.
I used a couple of those names (younger ladies) in my blog one day when I was trying to get a new record in hits. It was way over a hundred in one day. I leave my site meters out for viewing. Some are unlocked.
I am glad you found me, come back anytime. From time to time I run over here and 'stalk.' I think you also know I am a blogging friend of Lucy here in Houston.
..
looks nice, I would love to have that kind of space
Thanks for your comments of concern while Max was sick. He is feeling much better now :)
Glad to see it is a fire pit!!! Had me scared!
We are finally back to normal and hope to start blogging more soon :)
Did Mike take the hoop?
Post a Comment