May 5, 2008

OH MY

well it is may and i have to complain about my wicked stepmother....she is from cinderella....my dad had a house which he had with his first wife(my mother) WHERE I AND MY SISTER WAS RAISED...HE MARRIED again late to barbara...well she has decided to save the house for medical expenses when he died....well the medical expense was covered by insurance so now she has decieded to keep the house for her kids from a first marrage or a hot tub(i don't know) ...she got him to sign everything over to her before he died because he was afraid of being forgotten in his rest home and not have anyone arrange his meds....so any comments??

14 comments:

Shell said...

Sorry David, this is such a hard thing to deal with. The best advice I have is try to forgive and forget and you will be much better off.

Daniel said...

I think Diane should just let it go and not sue Barbara. Barbara is just being Barbara, which she is wicked. I let it go and I don't want to give her a bad time. I remember all the good things about her and she is just greedy about money. Everybody is greedy on money, even I am. I wish I have money. My boss told me that we all should just let it go and get on with our lives. I know she will come to my wedding whenever I get married(but don't know when) so I am just going to be nice to her if she comes.

Daniel said...

Hell, it's just money! Who cares about the money. All it matters that you have a place to live and listening to records.

Daniel said...

I rather have grandpa alive and for him to see well than get inheritance.

Daniel said...

ya, sit and listen to recordsYEA SIT AND LISTEN TO RECORDS

Unknown said...

Well, this happens when parents die sometimes. Kids/beneficiaries argue over what's left. The sad thing is sometimes families split over things like that... over just THINGS.

Martin said...

It's horrible when this kind of thing happens, and it so often does after someone passes away.

What would I do? I would just walk away, memories and pride intact.

Jim said...

This does happen a lot. It could happen in my life but I don't think it will. Nobody ever does think that way.
It seems that a considerate wife would and should give preference to the kids who grew up there to keep the home place. In Texas she could live there for the rest of her life even if it did go to the kids.
Things often aren't fair in love and dying. I would not like this one bit!
..

monkey said...

my grandparents died past few years, my grandfather first and shortly after my grandmother dealt out some money to all her grandchildren. not long after this she died.
my grandparents were not wealthy far from it so the money we had was very little and that meant hell of alot more than some huge amount.
it takes a certain type of person to react like that about inheritance, greed. the worlds would be better off without them and i avoid them like the plague.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, my children were raised in that house as well. It is more than just money, it is more than just a house. I talked to Grandpa every single day until he died in my arms and I know what he wanted to do with HIS house and it wasn't letting Barbara's pathetic excuses for children have it. Every time I dream, I am in that house. My grandma worked her entire life to own that home. I for one hope my mother sues Barabr for the house and the money she stole so her precious church and all the hypocrits in it can see what a deceitful bitch she really is.
And Daniel I hope you don't include that woman in the rest of your life and don't invite her to share in something as special as your wedding, because like it or not she reallyh doesn't and never did care about any of us. Grandpa and I fought all the time about that house and he truly believed that Barbara would give it back to Diane and David when he died, I am just glad he is not here to see her for what we have known she is for a long, long time...a thief.
And P.S. I didn't see a bright light in the room when Grandpa died, I felt a rush of air which more than likely was the heater kicking on.

Daniel said...

I am just saying she will be at my wedding because just the way she is and I DON'T want her there and I don't want to make a scene when she is there. That's what I am saying.

Putz said...

oh nan, you are so funny, i took your heater comment exzctly the way you would want me to take it, we are on the same wave lenght right now, i am sympatico with you

Lucy Stern said...

I think you are stuck Putz.....He did sign over everything to her...I think a fight would be benigh you. The Lord will decide her fate after she is gone.

After all, you have your own house how now and what good would it do. It would harm what family relations are left and just cause more poison to your soul. Listen to Daniel, he's right.

Nan, I understand how you feel, but your Grandpa did marry the woman and now these are the conquences of his actions...Grandpa should have had a will with the names of people who HE wanted to have the existing property. I know it hurts inside to see this woman take what you feel is yours, but it didn't work out that way....I wish you all luck in setting this in a dignified way.

Anonymous said...

"Lucy", my grandpa did have a will and not only that, he also told me EVERY single day what he wanted to do with the house he and my grandmother bought together during the 40 years they were married. Barbara knew when she married him what he was going to do with his property and his money when he died. So let me tell you how she got the house. She had the bishop come over and witness my grandfather signing a paper giving her power of attorney, but he was blind and she didn't tell him what it was. So after she got sick of him and stuck him in the nursing home, she took the power of attoerney and took everything in his name that she KNEW he didn't want her to have and she put it all in her name only. And then when my grandpa found out he told her to change it back and she told him if he made her she wouldn't bring him his medicine or take him to the doctor any more. So being the dignified person I am, i am going to fight with everything I can to honor my wonderful grandfather's memory and make sure that bitch doesn't get to steal from him. And just one other thing, I DO NOT believe in the morman church and I don't believe in waiting for the "here after" for her to get hers. I am doing everything in my power to take the lying, theiving bitch down here on earth.
David, I love you, and Daniel, you don't have to worry about having her at your wedding if you don't have any contact with her. As far as I am concerned she stopped being related to be the day she threw grandpa away.