an k2 climber loses his sherpa and finds himself in isolated pakistan moutain village where the most desired thing for the village is to have their children(girls) educated...so after being 
like royalty he promises to build them a school....the problem it is where the Taliban got it's start....he gets funding from ohpra and does just that...the atmosphere is electric with the tallest mountains in the world and wonderful attentive people
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
5 comments:
Was this a dream you had?
I'm jealous.
It sounds a little like Shangri-La? That is/was close to Pakistan, I think.
..
sound interesting putz, i might have a look for this.
I haven't read this book yet. I'm currently reading Dean Koontz The Good Guy. I'm almost done. Maybe I'll do a book review on this one after I'm done.
Let us know if you like the sherpa book. Sounds interesting.
Post a Comment