May 24, 2008

are you related to any of the following people???

people who have the misfortune to find their family histories in line with mine either through my mum or my dad.....allen, stonebreaker, petersen, martin, ashworth, pannunizo, perkins, thorpe, seal, speake, young harris, thacker mathews smith, harris, rhoads, porfil, bates, margella, seettifrati, lothropp, barthomew, bradbury, bowman, snowden, nelson steck, fraine, gualteri, tonnoli, dalton, silver, lee, fitsimmons, apolinaire, stellegetti, frances, askie gardner, askew, gollaher, titley, taylor, barlow, vanwinkle, watson. wild, cooledge, daniels, braithwaite, hatch, headley, brown hibbert, lowry, leonelli, barnhill, crisp, misirchia, droubey, johnston, dickinson, mcsimmons,caldwell, folley, cheever, clifford, connel, borden, farnesworth, morgan, kirk, ives, logy, householder, caroseela, larsen, holyle,holmes, daniels, green, turel, cox cherry, thomas, wilke,misirchia, bracken, ives, brotherson,

9 comments:

Jim said...

My ex was a brown. While we were dating I called her a 'brown cow' (of HOW NOW BROWN COW?) sometimes. She didn't like that one bit?

She kept my name until she remarried. Our four kids appreciated that.
She hasn't been brown since.

..

Blondefabulous said...

Spencer, White, or Wetherington.

No help, huh?

Lucy Stern said...

I guess we are not related. We do have some Hatch's in our ward, though.

Anonymous said...

Nope, none here!

Lois said...

"Thomas" is the only one for me.

Skybob said...

Yes, but too often I still wonder where I came from. :)

Martin said...

Believe it or not, no matches, but you have a LOT of Irish names there Putz.

mieroc said...

follow you la,,

Unknown said...

I'm related to Elizabeth Bradshaw, Sara Astle Call, Anson Vasco Call, Martha Robinson Blackham. I didn't find any of those on your list!!