just today once again i've been called two things...demented and a hole
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
7 comments:
I have been called many things today and none quite so nice! heh!
Awwwwww! Who's being a meanie to ya Putz??
You're certainly not an a hole!
You might be demented in a nice way though ;0)
aww.
They should come talk to me and see how they like being called those things ;)
Hey Putz, demented is much better than fermented!
A hole, now I think you didn't hear good. I won't go further.
..
It's not true, right??
We haven't officially met, so I wouldn't know...but I have a good sense about these things.
I say it ain't true!
I knew there was a reason I liked you ☺
Post a Comment