EVERYONE IN CAHOOTS ARE TRYING TO CLEAR UP TWO ACCOUNTS....well i want to forget about them....but the efficient people want to get these accounts over to me....NO NOT THE HOUSE.....but one account for 2 dollars and 90 cents and the other account for 25 cents for a total of 3.24.......it is almost like harassment...i said for the fifth time on this phone call that i do not want to make a trip out to the tooele credit union at the depotto clear them up...the gas would take fourty dollars for a one way trip...so they all of they wanted to know what i wantnted to do....for the fifth time i said give it to charity....they said they can't do that....well i said i don't the hell care
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
4 comments:
I don't blame you, who would want to inherit $3.96? Rediculous.
I am sure all they need is some kind of signiture. Can't they send you a document to sign that you want to close the account? It just can't be as hard as you are making it sound. Or just write a letter stating that you want it closed, then sign it. I deal with this kind of crap every day with banks etc. They don't want to loose their jobs over the $3.96 as bad as you don't want to deal with it...so you gotta jump through the hoops, that's life. sorry.
..I do agree that it's dumb though.
Ah the joy of call centres. I once bought a train ticket from one company to use on another company's route. Neither company would give me a seat reservation. What fun.
Post a Comment