Apr 16, 2008

a friend of mine took her four year old daughter to a baptismal service at her church.....later that night, her daughter took all of her dolls into the bathtub with her and held her own "baptism"............as she dunked each doll under the water she repeated "now i baptise you in the name of the Father, the Son, and hold your nose....

8 comments:

Martin said...

That is very very very funny.

Laura said...

Dad,
check out our blog for critical zoo information!!!!
Mike

Lucy Stern said...

It goes to show you that children learn from what they see....Hope she didn't drown any of her dolls.

Lois said...

That is too funny. Kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

lol!!!

Blondefabulous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's funny!

BTW, I tagged you in my blog.

Our Crooked Tree said...

LOL. At least she was listening ☺