does anyone in the real world out there pip eggs....you get a colored hard boiled egg, find the hardest surface on your egg and hammer it against the hardest part of someone elses egg and the cracked egg loses and the one that isn't cracked goes on to fight another battle with another egg...the last egg standing wins the battle and the war
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
4 comments:
Pure genius, one I may try with my cubs on camp!
Another game on a similar note, everyone has a Cadbury Cream Egg (I assue you can get such things theother side of the pond) and you have arace to unwrap them without tearing the foil wrapper. It's great fun!
sounds like a fun game!
I guess I am behind the time, I didn't know about this game......Yum, cadbury eggs!
I actually first heard about this at Education Week. Some lady was talking about how her family does it at Easter every year and they even have a huge plaque where they inscribe the winner's name on it. I wanted to try it this year, but we wound up at the emergency room instead.
Post a Comment