Apr 10, 2009

places blog the tomb..places blog east coast 2005


to make my blog more interesting i. am skipping forward...our trip to north carolina by alabama, georgia, arkansas , new york{all by my blogging friends}and the east coast was an entirelly different trip...we flew instead of drove and rented a car and drove to the coast...(a) our oldest daughter lives in ashborough north carloina which is not ashburg, ashville, ashland...the coast is much different on the atlantic sea coast...the sand was warm and you could see miles and miles up the coast{no trees in the way}...on the pacific coast the water and the sand were cold and rocky...crap scattered all over the coast and you couldn't see around the next bend because of the irrerular harbors and bays...the best part of our trip was visiting a's beautiful home[NAMES WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT} and seeing x and z are two beautiful grand daughters...z was so cute with all her crawly things and x with her flute and being an example to her younger sister...p was a gentleman and a wonderous generous man....how many hundreds of dollars did he spend on our dental problems and food in his home and at myrtle beach and of copurse accomidations that could include our whloe family with y the brother of a also...what can you say about a who spent so much time and love making things absolutely perfect for everyone...y was so much part of the success of the whole trip....he endend up fixing p's sound system on his t.v....our trip to the local zoo{supposedly the largest in north america}...such a large zoo where buses were used to drive people around to all the exhibits and different climes of the world varied by their climate...i have been to some pretty important zoos, frankfurt germany, sandiego, london england, and hogle's zoo every year that i could possibly go

7 comments:

Loren said...

"names withheld to protect the innocent" is very funny Mr. Putz!

Lucy Stern said...

Sounds like your SIL is a wonderful man...Your daughter is lucky to have him...AND: about protecting the innocent, we would want to embarass anyone, would we....

Have a Happy Easter to you and your family...Enjoy your sacrament meeting tomorrow.....

Debbie said...

Asheboro, not ash this or ash that, made me laugh you nut :)

I have never been to the zoo there and it's only about 2 hours away. I think David has. Yes, the coasts are very different, but CA's coast is gorgeous in a way. When you get up to Maine it reminds me of CA but a lot colder. And then there's the gulf. I'd live at the beach if I could.

Happy Easter my dear Putz. I hope you have a peaceful weekend :)

rhymeswithplague said...

I like the illustration on this post. Isn't it Mary Magdalene at the tomb on Easter morning encountering the newly risen Christ?

Is this a the same a as in your earlier post? Annabelle, I believe it was? Or maybe another one, Adelaide possibly. I have dubbed x and y Xenia and Zazu, respectively, and p is either Pliny or Ptolemy. This is the only way I can keep all these anonymous characters straight.

Reva said...

You have been on some wonderful adventures and the largest zoo was wonderful I'm sure.
Hope your Easter is the best and warmer than it is here. We are looking out on an ever accumulating pile of snow as I write this and the Easter bunny is leaving tracks in the snow.
That's wonderful Colorado for you, when last week we were enjoying some 70 degree weather. Hmmm...

Lucy Stern said...

Putz, I love my blogging friends, how could I not spend time with them too. I do it as a break from my busy day.

Anonymous said...

Dad, I loved this blog! It was beautiful and it brought back so many wonderful memories. We love having all of you here. And Lucy, you are right...he does have a wonderful SIL and I am lucky to have him...and x and z are fortunate so have such a wonderful d..a...d! ;)