Apr 6, 2009

places blog1971, hamster, boulder mountain utah

we took a camping trip with our hamster to boulder utah, and it lived in our food tent while it rained and rained and rained and we were trapped inside that tent fo four days with floods streaming past our campsite....one of our daughters remembers the hamster getting into all our food, and i remember building a dam to catch the water...we were on boulder mountain above the red rocks of cedar breaks and byrice canyons, and the flood waters aound all our tent was pink....we almost wreaked our sedan getting up, that rocky road and our reward was rain everyday....i guess the hamster made it back alive, however....torrey, population 35 was the closest town to our campsite, where provisions were purchased

8 comments:

Loren said...

Hi Mr. Putz! I went to Boulder Mountain when I was ten years old. I did not camp. Utah is very beautiful.

maryt/theteach said...

Barlow, haven't been to the mountains of Utah but despite the rain they sound wonderful! No pipping Easter eggs Barlow... I broke my ankle so my husband and nephew will do the cooking of Easter dinner...Lucky me! :) Happy Easter!

Lucy Stern said...

Barlow, I have been to Bryce Canyon once and loved it completely...We camped up there and had a good time taking the trails down into the canyon.... I got some really good pictures.....

Sorry you got rained out, but that is just the luck of the draw.....

Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]autocad activation code, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]it software reseller[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] cheap microsoft office student software market price
microsoft 2007 software [url=http://firgonbares.net/]buy front page software[/url] discount adobe photoshop cs3 full retail edition
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]windows vista upgrade[/url] education software reseller
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]delivery order software[/url] buy cheap oem software
full software downloads [url=http://firgonbares.net/]educational software review[/b]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://murudobaros.net/][img]http://murudobaros.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]price book software, [url=http://murudobaros.net/]kaspersky internet security 2009 keys[/url]
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]how to install kaspersky[/url] download windows vista nero burner
software discounts uk [url=http://murudobaros.net/]learning software price[/url] Cut Express 4 Mac
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]discounts software[/url] macromedia web design software
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]nero 9[/url] nero florida
autocad tutoriales cad [url=http://murudobaros.net/]college student software discounts[/b]

Anonymous said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Fuckcrearry, clomid online Nisfassuh, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] Pabyceada
23

Anonymous said...

TexanyThync, viagra tramadol zithromax carisoprodol buy cialis, piluerryMer