All notions OR SUGGESTIONS about any person that i might have blogged about lately who might be my blog friends mithgt or might not be true, but i disavow all knowledge and responsibility for such since i am about toe embark{an extremely painful toe fungus between the pinky and 3rd digit] on brand new territory>>>>my 5ooth blog or post>>>>will be a mill>>>i mean a mioll stone>>>i mean mile stone in the annals of blogging prowess{superior skill} Get prepared for real soon for blog 500 which will be an event for the ages, all can be imprssed will be impressed>>>i swear>>>the 500 bash IS IT....going TO BE THE BIGGEST partae EVER, YES YOU EVER SAWR>>>OOOOBALLOONSoooooooOOOOOO, coke, icecream even hard licorice[CANDY] for some like kilie, baby booties for prizes like gucci, even the old types will have some fun{not much i am sure{}but some fun, maybe a sleep over too for ONLY THOSE OUTOFTOWNERS< this post is not HERE YET, NO, BE PATIENT, please, don't jump the gun because this is only 498 , 499 given at hotel utah and then BLAWHAM 500
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
16 comments:
Can't wait to see what you come up with for your 500th post.
Hope you had a good weekend!
You'll get your day soon, I know all the attention went to your wife today.
Goofy old man's day is just around the corner. :}
Let me be the first to say, "Happy 500th Post, Mr. Putz!"
Now if your blog will multiply (mine won't) you could times this by four and have 2000 posts! or times ten and have 5000 posts, or times 2000 and have a million! Wow!
..
[Mr. Putz alone knows fully what I mean.]
..
Whoopee, a party! Hey dear Putz, its not near July but can we have fireworks for this party? I definitely think celebration of 500posts calls for them. I can hardly wait. Should we wear dancing shoes too?
my partae will be held at the hotel utar, in salt lake city, will have the democrat, terril piscote {the only democrat in ephraim } who can also sing and will be bared to t goers...WILL SPEND LOTS OF $..don't we all do that????fireworks will be banned because i hate the 4th of july>>>my 499th ost will be given and then the celebration will begin>>>i have 29 active bloggers and their mate will be invited
um, excuse me if i'm thinkin the world revolves around me but is that hard liquor for me??
i dont drink
and what post are you up to now?
oops, you told us:498
since i found out that kilie also doen't like hard liquour either, we will serve none, only milkshakes and ice cream i am so proud of everyone to be so responsible in what they eat and drink>>.proud to know you all
A BLOGGING PARTAE! hOORAY i LIKE TWIZZLERS.
Hi Putz,
I am definitely excited to check out blog post #500, but it seems I have much to catch up on to get to know you.
ha!
i might be tee total but i dont claim to eat responsibly :)
now, whenis thisi party?????
must clear the diary
what am i talking about, theres nothing in my diary!
i like you, putz
Okey, dokey, Putz. If you have such a grand party for your blogging buddies (like me) what's your wife goinf to expect for your 50th anniversary? Guess you better start planning that one the day after this one and you can bet she'll love you forever....
Looking forward to your party Putz. Will I be able to attend via the web through your trusty web cam? :)
just one more thing (until i think of more...)
you can visit my birthday party at the wild onion if you want. click on the blue
Hey Mr. Putz, I am waiting. I don't know when 499 will be because I don't know when our party is. Did I miss something?
I don't drink hard licker and don't do the T Parties either. For this one occasion I will have a piece of hard licorice candy even though I have put that on my 'do not eat' list. I believe it is bad for me although I do not take Prednisone.
That had ought to qualify me at the door. Don't you think so?
At any rate, I can hardly wait! :)
..
Q. I have several of your books and they are great. Would you please let me know if licorice is bad for me? I have asthma and high blood pressure and must take many drugs.
A. Licorice can interact with digoxin (Lanoxin), diuretics or prednisone. Because licorice can deplete the body of potassium it may become dangerous with such medicines. You'll find a discussion in our book, "Deadly Drug Interactions" (St. Martin's Press).
..
Well, what do you know, Putz, you've given us all something to look forward to--the hard licorice, I mean.
I saw your response to Angela's post about WW2. My father in law was a POW in INdonesia during the war and my mother in law lived in an occupied village. It made my father in law very bitter and untrusting and incapable of love.
War always leaves victims.
My 19yo son told me he wants to join the army and go to Afghanistan. I am not pleased. I'm not against the military. I am against my child being hurt physically, mentally and/or emotionally.
Post a Comment