May 8, 2010

one of my very last blogging frend's blog

first was jess, then bob, 3rd steph and now SISSY....she is one sweet, two intellegent and 3 very sturddy[attractive}1>>>>>>>let us investigate this one at a time1>>>>she will run three posts in a row concurrently that have very complex topics on either how the world is run, or should be run, or how she runs her own world , oh sow well>>>always being correct in her own approach>>>>really>>>not teasing like i did with gucci mama... sWEET IN THAT SHE IS GENEROUS TO A FAULT BY HOSTING HIKERs who come out of the woods on the famous TRAIL exahusted, famished, near death, and will revive them with food, lemonaide, sweet talk anmd uplifting words of "you did it", wow"2. she has command of science, history, economics, religion, community relations, common sense, and gardending and 3>>>lastely she has the energy to do all that needs doing while looking realy really good >>>easy on the eyes, while she is doing IT, she ride her horse{explain later} arround her property and greets hikers throughout the day IS IT REALLY 2013, THAT IS HAD TO BELIEVE

3 comments:

kylie said...

so have you got something special lined up for post 500?

Caddie said...

Putz, I am honored that you chose to write about me; whether its all 100% truth or not...I didn't serve lemonade to the hikers. Ha ;O) You make me sound like my head is full of 'stuff' and yes, it is, but where is it when I need it?Sometimes the 'stuff' gets jumbled though. Frankly I wonder about myself but you have eased my worries just a tad. You have painted such a positive picture of me that I just must try and live up to your expectations. Now back to my gardening.

Regarding your 500th post: why does this make me feel a good friend is leaving forever? I don't do goodbyes with grace.

Shrinky said...

Sounds like it's going to be quite a party, I might have to go off and bake a cake..!