May 17, 2010

LIVe...from the hotel utah

live from beautiful downtown hotel utah>>>this is such a neat place way up here in the big city>>city people have so much more fun than country people>>>here let us ask mr. philpot a slc resident>>>>qoute"yes, once you have seen paree, it is hard to keep them down on the farm" the city is such a wonderous place, our bloggers here blog much beyond 5oo because they have so much more to say" like we should trade
bOOOOZER for lebron james since both are unhappy with their teams>>so many posts have been written for 42 months{dec 2006] 1260 days, 499 posts{almost 1 every 3 days}>>>what a responsibility to you my readers>>>i have spread miss information unintentionally> it is true< but i have spoken the truth also, intentionally>>>i hope i have entertained>>>my whole idea was to be a putz in case you missed that message>>>people to laugh with me and at times at me for the ridiculous things i have done{it was never you guys doing ridiculous things}BUT I WILL PROBABLY STEP IN COW POOP MANY TIMES IN THE FUTURE>>>>>as the party here at the hotel continues i will launch into my 500th blog>>>stay tuned and don't miss it

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks for your many visits lately. You asked about roller derbys in my town. We have none. There is an ice skating rink across the river where some of the Olympians trained. You might have heard the name there.

I just came from spending a couple ofr weeks with Ella. She is as cute and charming as ever.

Jim said...

Well, Mr. Putz, I see you have made it to the big town now! I do hope you will enjoy your stay so very much.

Do they have roller derbys there? We do have them in Houston. They play Milwaukee and Omaha and the likes.
http://houstonrollerderby.com/public/pag4.aspx

I have an idea about your 500th being the last. Take a poll on your blog roll. If more want you to keep on then you should write a lot more. If they don't, then stop.

My head is made up for my vote, it will be for you to stay.

Oh yes, you would be right at home in Houston. We have lots of cow poop. Pickups too, more than cars.
..

Jayne said...

Sure hope this post makes it! The last couple of times I've attempted to comment, the site wouldn't permit it. Have you changed your settings?

Anyway, I'm familiar with the song and the feeling: "How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree?" Nice to see you're have a good time in SLC.

rhymeswithplague said...

I vote "stay"....