i would like to do a profile on my blog buddy jess, or jessica>>.i think seh is very courageous and i think jason is so lucky to have her and emmy too>>>she has very heart wrenching events in her near past life>>>a psudo divorce, death in the family, operations, bad advice at times>>stuck to her beliefs about faith and god and marriage and came through like gangbusters>>>i would have broken>>.yep a broken man, but she kept jason focused on the importance of god and family and she kept her focus and now she is building a life, god centered life, and she lost a lot of weight too and looks gorgeous and in her mind, heart and soul she is a true christian always thinking of other people and i am not exagerating in the least>>she has been an inspiration to me and even though she doesn't comment much on my blog or posts, she is in my heart and will continue to be a true friend in everyway>>>i wish her god's love and a word to jason>>>you be the best husband in the world>>ya hear me jase old boy cause you got one of the good ones>>>i am triple her age but she has ten times the faith that i have>>love ya girl and i am not flirting>>not
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
10 comments:
This was so sweet!
What in the world is a psudo-divorce (and I won't even correct your spelling)?
a divorce that did not take>>>tried but didn't work out so well so they have been re married and hope that will take, or stay put or be in place
How kind of you, Putz.
I have a question. When do you think readers will stop poining out mistakes? Its not very christian, much less charitable. For goodness sake, I hope they lighten up on you. It's insulting.
Damn, you're old enough to do what you want and old enough to spell how you desire! Go for it. I get a kick out of your writing; a good kick!
sissy, lighten up, i really don't mind being infamous for my spelling if you look at each miss spelled word and how that miss spelled word is madeup you will see a message in everyone of them>>>>i makes more meaning to not be all jibed with correctness>>>let others have correct blogs>>not me putzneesss
an improtant message in each one of them like the kabala of the bible
Oh now, Mr. Putz. You know you are flirting, now don't you! But it's
fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a nice tribute to Jessica. Thank you, now I feel I can know her better.
I had a real-divorce, they aren't fun. I crawled into a hole for a bit after that but I really didn't like it down there.
Then I came out and had fun, fun, fun. Even had a T-Bird that Daddy didn't take away.
Whoops! Mrs. Jim found me and the rest is history. She even helped me listen to God better!
So hang in there Jessica. Just see what your Christian witness is doing. Mr. Putz is a fine example of one for sure!
..
i am glad i give some commentators a "good kick", that is my whole goal in life to give you all a good kick>>>an especially good kick and jim i wish i knew what fun fun fun was, because my dasddy took the t bird away also
Jessica is a brave girl...She went through a lot of pain,,, she learned lessons about life and how to treat people,,,, she trusted in the Lord and handed it over to him,,,, She is braver than I am and she loves her family with all her might....
We love you Jessica, Jason and Miss Emily.....
Awww Putz, you are wonderful, and yes you were flirting, but it's okay...I won't tell Jason. LOL
Thank you so very much for all your kind words...Sometimes I wish I could go back and change things, but then I think that this is where God wants me, and now I'm doing as He wishes.
The divorce was definitely final, but God had other plans...someone asked me yesterday if I was sorry we got the divorce, and I said no. Had we not got it, we'd still be at each other's throats instead of moving forward and doing what was right.
Putz only because I love you...Ive gained 5 pounds! LOL But...I will be getting that off quicly along with about 20 more I think. Thank you for your compliments, for your love, for your friendship, for your prayers, for your faith in me, for your support!
And it is true...i haven't been commenting much or visiting much...life has been busy to say the least. But God gives us strength and courage, and we face each moment.
Love you Putz, thank you again...you brought tears to my eyes this morning. And I needed this today. HUGS
Jess
Post a Comment