May 2, 2010

dedicated to you who blog

this post is dedicated to bloggers>>>river who sent me a nice birthday card even though i hadn't sent more that 2 comments her way>>.kylie from austrailia who likes men bloggers>>loren who needs a rest in her blogging>>>jim who was kind enough to wonder if i was still in my coma. sissy who is always so sweet>>>bob wit who is on all my blogger's blogs correcting me in fron't of my peers>>nosurfsarha who needs a break from her 7 kids all under 6 years old.>jinksy who lvoes to blog about hippopotamuses>>>maamam gucci who has a tmur in her head and needs a break from blogging for a few days>>>das who mock the world who has a dog who kills bunny rabbits>>>blonde who workks too hard>>>marlajayne who spends way too much time on the beach>>>reva who likes to mother me even though she is half my age>>.amber her daughter who seems to like funny old men>>her aunt brenda who i am afraid to blog too>>>coum,selooiur who it is impossibel to comment too{computer must be broken}>>>what i am i going to do when i fannally reach 500 blogs>>i wonder>>>lucy with her nicle advice and of course my son's tony's valuable tips

12 comments:

River said...

thank you so much! this was very kind of you. *hugs*

Caddie said...

What a perfect post. I really like it.

You have a whole menagerie of friends. You are really busy; I could never go your pace.

Sweet, huh? Thank you for that compliment. Janine gets such as this over at Sniffles and Smiles.

Hmm, I sniffle a lot, don't I?

Now about this 500: do what feels good; stress free! Write about what feels good, stress free.

Me? Stressed out!

Caddie said...

Hmm, I'm like Kylie...me too.

Amber said...

Thanks Putz,
I loke your blog becauseI never know what to expect! And your comments on my blog always make me laugh!
What would blog land be with out the Putz?

*amber*

kylie said...

hey putzy!
you said i like men bloggers but i need to correct you:
i like men

mwah mwah
(i also flirt ourageously)

rhymeswithplague said...

If you stop when you reach 500, and that remains to be seen, I for one will no longer be correcting you in fron of yer piers or docks or wharves or anywhre elsse...

This is not meant to encourage you to stop, just the opposite really, but I will still stop iffen yew want me 2...

Shrinky said...

Hi Putz, how nice to make your acquaintance! This is a lovely post, you appear to be surrounded by a truly wonderful, if diverse "blog-family" (smile).

Reva said...

Putzy Putz, So I mother you do I?? Well, someone needs to, domn't you think? (NOT Really) :) Either way, don't stop now, we need your funny, sometimes serious and sometimes outrageous posts. You definitely keep us wondering about you.... Since I mother you, I'll let you know that your spelling is as bad as mine, so there! :)

Putz said...

don't tink i don't know about my spelling...much is intentional i would like to keep thinking..ha ha

Connie said...

Putz, thanks for stopping by my space...I never know what to expect from you...but it is always interesting and usually very funny!
I seriously agree with Amber up there :)

Jim said...

Thank you, Mr. Putz. I am really honored to be included in this group of your nice blogging friends.
I took a week off and will slow down now if I can but it is blogging friends like you who keep me at it.
Thank you very much.
..

Putz said...

funny, serious outragious>>>that about sums it up, reva>>>can you tell my outragious from my serious???????????????can you tell when i am funny???????