Jul 6, 2008

no no not federerererer

why?

6 comments:

Martin said...

An amazing final, best I have ever seen, maybe the best ever.

Whoever won that yesterday is more
than worthy.

Federer was very gracious in defeat.

Skybob said...

Good stuff. We just caught the last set.

Daniel said...

Thank my hearing battery went dead on me. If it didn't go dead, I wouldn't have gone home from church to get another battery. I got to see the end of the tennis set with the Putz while I was home just for a few minutes. Bishop Van Orman told the Putz to stay home from church to watch this match! What a cool bishop!

Beverly said...

I didn't see the match, but I did tune in as they were presenting the Nadal and Federerererer with their prizes. The emotion was remarkable.

Where are you going along the Skyline Drive? My son lives in Waynesboro, Virginia, right where the Skylikne Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway meet.

I noticed that Carmi visited your blog and you were by his. He certainly seems like a very nice gentleman.

maryt/theteach said...

Yes, Barlow, I'm sorry too! But Nadal showed true grit! d'ya like that? TRUE GRIT? :)

Laura said...

all good things must come to an end.