was just like watching a t.v. x files episode, so only gave it a 25.... 10 being the highest
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
9 comments:
I haven't seen that yet. The X-Files were a favorite at our house.
I thought the new X-Files movie was more like The Silence of The Lambs. I thought it was disgusting. It was still cool though. I was just disappointed that there were no aliens in the movie. What happened to "The truth is out there"?
Not another word. I haven't had time to see it yet. You coming to London putz? Just as I'm heading to the US. Was that mere coincidence?????
disclaimer.....i said i was going to write a blog of when i was in londen in 1961 and when i preached on a woodenbox in hyde park, and the underground, high holburn street, and the queen when she was there, and wax museum and picadilly circus
I want to see the X-file movie, but if there are no aliens what is there to base a plot on?
Putz, LOL "oldtimers disease"?? come on.... LOLOLOL you crack me up sometimes.
Woof Putz,
Might have to run and check it out. Is it worth the full price or should go to the early show?
Desert Pups
I never did get into the X-Files series, so I won't be going to the movie.
MY daughter went and saw "Mama Mia" last night after watching "So You Think You Can Dance."
You are a fan putz?
I love you more now!
Didn't see x-files but would love to see Mama Mia....Lucy did your daughter like it? I have heard mixed reviews.
Daughter of the Putz
Post a Comment